• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2055 DRAFT

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Love all the HAND WRINGING about there not being any players and @osick87 struts in and picks up an OF with a solid bat who can play decent at CF and then +Defense at 3 additional positions as well (LF, RF, 1B)

http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com/game/lgreports/players/player_7218.html

Ya'll miss him because you still focused on STARZ or what? Better BTT rating than all those trog bats ya'll took in the 1st, lol. Look forward to seeing them in the HUNGER GAMES.

Calm your bitch ass down hoe. He was actually on my short list.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I project him as better than @osick87 's first round pick of Melvin Case who is either a DH or a NOT EVEN A CORNER OUTFIELDER. Bat is the most important part of the equation, but in a roster building situation FLIP gonna add more value to your team than MELVIN. Now obviously you are hoping for all draft picks to get some fortuitous development bumps to make them better than advertised, but even in this draft a player who can contribute close to 1 WAR at 4 positions is pretty solid value in the mid second round. At worst he's a good 4th outfield option. If he gets a bump to his bat, he's a starter. Better than can be said for most of the trog bats up there.

25744969472_ff41c1ccb9_b.jpg

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I like him as a utility guy, I just like challenging your spreadsheet absolutism.

@NML challenged me on FRED saying my 1.5 WAR projection for him was BULLSHIT and that he'd be a 5 WAR BTT again.

http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com/game/lgreports//players/player_7042.html

BTW, if you'd have used my SPREADSHEET OPTIMIZATION, and abide by the HUNGER GAMES SPIRIT I'd have you projected to make the playoffs. My ASS GM skills paid off for @bruin228, and my projection of a 5th place over .500 finish is looking pretty good. Instead you've got woofers in there woofing.

DON'T DOUBT THE SPREADSHEET ABSOLUTISM

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Doh doesn't understand that 12 hour limits aren't really 12 hour limits because of the NIGHT TIME OFF PERIOD. Thus really allowing the 12 hour limits to consume an entire day, which is why I MOVED TO SHORTEN THEM TO SOMETHING NON-MONGISH.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
@NML challenged me on FRED saying my 1.5 WAR projection for him was BULLSHIT and that he'd be a 5 WAR BTT again.

http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com/game/lgreports//players/player_7042.html

BTW, if you'd have used my SPREADSHEET OPTIMIZATION, and abide by the HUNGER GAMES SPIRIT I'd have you projected to make the playoffs. My ASS GM skills paid off for @bruin228, and my projection of a 5th place over .500 finish is looking pretty good. Instead you've got woofers in there woofing.

DON'T DOUBT THE SPREADSHEET ABSOLUTISM

I would have made the playoffs if I had turned off pitch counts before August.

ZackMills

Have mercy
Spreadsheets. It is a joke. The game is becoming a freaking joke because of the nerds who are running it. I'll tell you what has happened, these guys played rotisserie baseball wherever the fuck they went, and they thought they figured the fucking game out. They don't know shit. A bunch of fucking nerds running the game.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Spreadsheets. It is a joke. The game is becoming a freaking joke because of the nerds who are running it. I'll tell you what has happened, these guys played rotisserie baseball wherever the fuck they went, and they thought they figured the fucking game out. They don't know shit. A bunch of fucking nerds running the game.

SANITY.

men-at-work-golf-clap-o.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
45 contact potential? Woof!
Has the potential though to be ur talisman 2.0, doe. :thumbsup:

Late 2nd round in a thin draft. Still he had the best OBP potential left and he could play any of the 8 positions. Should make the WBL at least..

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I haven't looked, but I had 2 players left on my list and you had 2 picks in a row. If you took both of them, Ima put DOUGLASS on ur ass.