• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2055 DRAFT

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Actually I'll draft both the top 2 guys so we can move along and if someone wants to make an offer they can.

doh

A college pitcher that'll likely blow their arm out during an OSick187 sim and a 17 year old that might make it to the WBL in the next four seasons. The guys you can buy in IFA are better lottery tickets.
I'd take your offer of 1-8, next years 1st and Blanks, but Wilber Holden has better stats than Blanks so I'd be downgrading at 2B.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I'd take your offer of 1-8, next years 1st and Blanks, but Wilber Holden has better stats than Blanks so I'd be downgrading at 2B.

Hitting the opium den again? Holden has 2.7 WAR this season (vs. Blanks 4.3) and is 27 (vs Blanks 24). Not really sure what "stats" you're referring to but in almost every quantifiable measure Blanks is a better player than Holden.

1-LV and 2-2 is probably as good of an offer as you're going to get but feel free to spend $15M on those two guys.

TonyGin&Juice

Tony doesn't understand IFA vs draft money ITT. Those two would run 40+ M post tax in IFA

No, I understand it just fine, this is just a bad draft and Coma is a lottery ticket like IFA guys. Those guys get bid up because of dick measuring contests and then get shipped out of town in bad trades when they inevitably bust. Besides, how many people have $30-40M to bid guys up this IFA season?

doh

Hitting the opium den again? Holden has 2.7 WAR this season (vs. Blanks 4.3) and is 27 (vs Blanks 24). Not really sure what "stats" you're referring to but in almost every quantifiable measure Blanks is a better player than Holden.

1-LV and 2-2 is probably as good of an offer as you're going to get but feel free to spend $15M on those two guys.
Holden: 344/369/675 in a pitchers park
Blanks: 291/355/480 in a hitters park

pWned patrol is back @Brick

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
They're asking for $15M, right? You could over pay for three guys in IFA and still draft a TROG bat or a pitcher that never makes it out of A.

leowtf_zpsluic3kol.gif

TonyGin&Juice

I'm gonna have 75mil

Cool, you and ShookWolf the Intimidator can bid up guys that'll never get 100 ABs at the WBL level. Me, I'll be overpaying for some bum ass 30+ pitcher that'll die before the All-Star game. Since neither you or Lone Wolf McRib ever do any trades it'll be entertaining to see how much money you guys waste on bums.

TonyGin&Juice

Holden: 344/369/675 in a pitchers park
Blanks: 291/355/480 in a hitters park

pWned patrol is back @Brick

And they're both going to be smoking dick off the freeway once the season ends instead of in the paloffs so who really cares? It's simulation baseball, let's not take this shit seriously or I'll have to quit.

TonyGin&Juice

I could probably move back and pick up another pick or two.

I'm sure the DRAFT BUST I want will still be there in four spots but if you're interested I'll swap you my 1st, 2nd, and 5th (WHERE WINNERS ARE FOUND) for your 1st and 2nd.

TonyGin&Juice

So basically you are offering a higher second rounder?

Part of my 675th dimension chess game. He moves back three spots in the first to draft a better player, gets 2-2 (ALMOST AS GOOD AS A 1st), and a 5-2 (COME ONE DOWN Albert Pujols) for 1-5, a 4th (that'll I'll cut before ST), and a 2nd two years from now I'll trade for the WBL equivalent of HRod.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Lol @Lloyd Carr having like 10,000 draft picks this year. It isn't that deep of a draft either, you'll get some nice looking players in the first but all those 2nd, 3rd, and 4th round picks?

NML

I'd trade out of this spot if anyone wants it - prefer a future first.

If I don't hear anything I'll draft in an hour