• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2053 Draft - WOOF

Wolfman21

That's over 50% of my draft budget and we don't get comp picks so why put yourself into a situation where you can sign a potential GOAT and no one else? Throw in the farm situation and it shouldn't be that hard to figure out.

Theres only like 8 guys in each draft that even have a draft demand in the millions. You could have signed him and had plenty leftover for whoever else you wanted to sign.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
:laughing: no. That just proved you missed it. "Reliever in the first round" was the shtick. There was no other.

Wolfman21

:laughing: no. That just proved you missed it. "Reliever in the first round" was the shtick. There was no other.

I was playing to the "deflect, deflect and call out other poster schtick." And now I'm working on your "I need the last word" schtick.

giphy.gif

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I got the 2nd, possibly 3rd best player in that draft with the 8th overall pick. LOL indeed

OK.

I had Dino pretty high as a pure bat but #7 overall on my big board (@Reel). I had him as the second best DH, behind Mayday, obviously. Dino also got bonus points behind a LHB.

I had Mayday #3 on my board, but my personal favorite player in the draft.

Wolfman21

OK.

I had Dino pretty high as a pure bat but #7 overall on my big board (@Reel). I had him as the second best DH, behind Mayday, obviously. Dino also got bonus points behind a LHB.

I had Mayday #3 on my board, but my personal favorite player in the draft.

Ahh, rad commenting on my posts when he doesn't know what he's talking about. My 3rd favorite rad schtick of all time. We were talking bout the 2044 Humphrey draft rad.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I made a pick? The guy (like all my picks ever sans 2048) is complete garbage. Let me be.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
That's another reason I like the annual fat report and the tall report. The norm is so weird for baseball that I enjoy the outliers even more.