• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2053 Draft - WOOF

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
The 2053 Draft is here and you can all place urselves on Auto because this is a big pile of DOO DOO. But no worries, Travis Kiper is here to help you navigate the process. I already Emailed the Draft tool to all the people I had on my list. If you did not get the email and would like the draft tool, PM ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS!

Here are my draft rankings by position:

Pitcher
1. Jose Castro
2. Nobuyori Frukawa
3. Preston MacIntosh (CL)
4. Alfred Rodriguez
5. Kenny Mitchel
6. Michael Lee
7. Carlo Hendricks
8. Manuel Sanchez
9. Juan Ramirez (CL)
10. Lorens Sprengporten

TROG BATS (Best Bats I don't project as having a position)
1. Dennis Sparks
2. Jou Yamamoto
3. Filip Mavromati

Catchers
1. Nathan Moran (GET A BRAIN)
2. Tessfalfe Louahla
3. Luis Machado

1B Only (Like a trog bat, but able to play 1B at least)
1. Leonide Naglovsky
2. Hermann Wideen
3. Amid Sameer

1B/3B (Can play either 1B or 3B)
1. Konosuke Tanaka
2. Jorge Chávez
3. Travis Rutherford

Middle Infield
1. Epco van Alphen
2. Valdinei Cetana
3. Bryan Smith

Outfield (I list the top 6 but note the ones who can only potentially play corner)
1. Samuel Broadberry
2. Stepan Nagiev
3. Wiley Hancock
4. Edgar Paraso (Corners only)
5. Shimpei Takemura (Corners only)
6. Carlton Unworth

UTILITY STUDS! Has potential to play at least 5 positions
1. Kian Ketteridge
2. Toby Wagner
3. Karim bin Sahir

Douglass Tagg Memorial LOATHSOME Try Hard TALISMAN Award:
1. Douggie Footitt (THAT NAME TOO!)
2. Paul Martin

DRAFT SITE LINK

http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com/cgi-bin/ootpou.pl?page=draft

Last edited:

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Is this draft really looking to be as bad as the last draft? The guys in last year's draft were absolute bums. Like, shouldn't have even had a draft bad.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
IsMLRXX.gif

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Is it time to tank? All of my soon-to-be free agents are asking for loads of money and I ain't paying them a dime. #TankForTop4

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Your position is decided by last year's record so you fucked.

I'd be willing to take Thompson and bin Nazeeh off ur hands for #2.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Remember when Bruin wouldn't give me the #1 pick for Rigger Harris and then he didn't even sign the guy he selected with the #1 pick anyway? LMAO oh I remember. Draft time is my favorite time for memories.

osick87

Community Liaison
Let me see what I can do when I get home. I'm sure it's not hard and if @Orlando wants to send me how to do it, I'll have it up tonight.

Wolfman21

Fuck it, I have no clue what draft we're on these days. Seems the draft times change every season. I thought this was the 2052 draft. Whatevs. You can have my 2053 1st and 2nd

Wolfman21

It's whatever. My fault for not keeping up. I still got a better pitcher in that trade than anyone I would draft at #8 in this shitty draft, so I don't mind.

NML

I felt so dirty about giving up two high picks for a DH, but I just didn't like anyone else.

NML

I like Mayday. It sucks he's a DH.

My scout thinks his bat is really similar to Chris McBride on @OU11 team, but without the ability to field.

I focus on defense so much and I figure someone has to play DH.

My scout actually doesn't like him nearly as much as OSA.

Wolfman21

Also, DH bats are a dime a dozen. My biggest regret is signing prophet to 20 mil per season. He's only 17 though so maybe his defense improves.

NML

Also, DH bats are a dime a dozen. My biggest regret is signing prophet to 20 mil per season. He's only 17 though so maybe his defense improves.

I think you might have a bit of bias on that because you have Prophet. Go look at the DHs in the league - they aren't that great. There's only a few (Bump, Dean, Alchemist, yours) that are elite.

I don't know if he'll be that good, but he could be.

Wolfman21

I think you might have a bit of bias on that because you have Prophet. Go look at the DHs in the league - they aren't that great. There's only a few (Bump, Dean, Alchemist, yours) that are elite.

I don't know if he'll be that good, but he could be.

No bias. Decent bats are a dime a dozen. Every offseason there are good bats available for much cheaper than 20 mil. I'm not talking down on your dude, he should hit well IF he reaches his potential. 17 year olds are a lil sporadic. I've barely even looked at the draft though so he may be far and away the best potential player