• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2052 DRAFT

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Movie deserves 90 gifs, has three. Sleeper prospect. Everyone holding hands for the fans should be posted at the end of every WBL draft

NML

I debated between he and the Asian, but the stats swayed me. Hamilton should be a good doe.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I debated between he and the Asian, but the stats swayed me. Hamilton should be a good doe.

Yeah, I rated Iemochi #1 1B for the WBL in general, but I had Hamilton as the #1 1B and #2 player behind Creswell for the riggers because of park factors. He's got better fielding than Iemochi, is a LHB and Iemochi's lack of an eye is something I really don't think plays well in my park, so for my park I think Hamilton will be better.

I'm interested to see what comes of Wishev because I believe the reason he has 4 STARZ according to my scout (and presumably at least that according to yours) is because 1) he's a 2-way player and scouts tend to love those guys for some reason and 2) his pitcher positional rating is already 80 and scouts tend to love players who can play a position. So according to the scout, he gets a + for being a 2 way player, a ++ for his speed and base running, and a ++ for defense. But both my scout and OSA project him as a -BAT (which is more than acceptable at SS, but not the type of dude I'd be hoping for at 1-2). If he gets even a small bump to his contact and K/s then he becomes a real nice high OBP leadoff guy because he's got that eye already and the SEC speed.

I was also really intrigued by Bjorno because I think his ZR stats and speed mean the scouts might have his range a little low and it could develop. If he actually develops into a good MIF positional player, he's a super high contact hitter switch hitter with speed, in the mold of Brady Thompson who is obviously successful. I could see him hitting .350 average, so his lack of eye really doesn't matter he'd be great as a #2 in the lineup. I was just worried he'd end up only being a 1B or a - positional 3B with his fielding ratings and those positional abilities don't rate that highly for me.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I like Carlo a lot, but to me his future is at 1b, to me.

Also, dat bonus demand.

yeah, Ima play him at 1B. Well rounded LHB with high GAP is perfect for my park, so he'll be a beast bat for me and he'll be + defense too, which is the rigger way.

Plus his name is Hamilton and dat leadership. He's obviously the reincarnated version of the original Hamilton.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
205952-ouam.jpg

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
That's some fuckshit.

I guess I'll never understand the juxtaposition between not caring enough about the draft to take advantage of the readily available scouting tools that have been offered to you... but simultanesouly caring so much about your precious pick that you are willing to make 17 other people wait all fucking day for you to get home from work to make your pick. It is selfish, boorish, and deplorable behavior in an online league. Fucking Millennials, Matt Walsh is right about you'll!

I mean I took time out of my 4th dimensional shattering life to put together a draft tool that is readily available to anyone who wants it. I ranked the top 3 players at every position according to OSA and posted them in here. I Mel Kipere'd the shit out of this draft and you can't even give me the God Damn common courtesy of giving me a Friday Funeral in which we make it through more than 5 draft picks?

In the offseason I'm going to the rule change committee to propose 4 hour time limits during the day for draft picks.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Pick one of these three Julian Pineda Jeff Watson Felipe Navarro there solved

Everyone's signable at this stage of the draft so dont worry about that

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I can even tell you what their demands are if you want! They should all be sign-able, this isn't rocket surgery.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I think demands can differ from team to team, but Impossible is super rare now. I can't even find an Impossible and my team has been a noted cellar dweller for years in this league.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Plus that whole "oh I couldn't sign him, durrr" nonsense really dried up when we got rid of comp picks... well except for Bruin.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I auto'd MYSELF last year when I was out of town. Zero fucks given, I'm a stand up dude who doesn't want to hold everyone else up by being a selfish whore face.

VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Thanks to TANKEE for finding that in GIF form, I had been wanting to post it for awhile

Another one to add to the much hallowed Leach GIF collection