• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2052 DRAFT

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
All Star break is upon us, so lets start tombout the 2052 DRAFT!

Good News, I created my OSA draft tool and it is ready for anyone who wants it! (send me a PM)
Bad News, this draft class looks much weaker than last year's draft.

I think it would be awesome for IMMERSION if people could either make draft boards for themselves, or place themselves on auto if they don't care enough to do that. I put about an hour of work into making a nice draft tool that should help you to sort and rate prospects if you are away from your OOTP computer, so there shouldn't be an excuse for taking a whole day.

I will be posting my personal top position players and top pitchers (based on OSA) to increase excitement!

Draft Site Link

http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com/cgi-bin/ootpou.pl?page=draft#

Last edited:

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
This draft class is fucked in terms of pitchers. As far as batters, there are some guys for the first few picks and then it's pretty dismal.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
PITCHER PREVIEW!

Here are my top 10 pitchers, according to OSA

Starting Pitchers
1. Jeff Watson
2. Mike Hale
3. Edward Trembath
4. Rich Bristcoe (lol @bruin228 @bruin)
5. Darryl Nelson
6. Boys Jobse (Dat name)

RP (Some of these guys are listed as SP but project better as RP to me)
1. Salomé Steinhal (Weak 3rd pitch but good stamina so he might be an SP in the eyes of some)
2. Miguel Perez (Weak 3rd pitch but good stamina so he might be an SP in the eyes of some)
3. Mark Dunne
4. Volodya Chanyshev (Weak 3rd pitch but good stamina so he might be an SP in the eyes of some)

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
It didn't come cheap.

I think bruin can do work with 1-3 and 1-4. He can get two solid players and picked up Vader. Best name in WBL fo sho, should be an impact player.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Also met my desire to have a highly complicated conditional portion to a trade, something I've been striving for. If I had somehow incorporated a two way player I would have dropped dead from joy.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Seriously if it takes another month to start the draft it could change. I wanted Blanks for like two weeks up until Draft Day last year. Then I started drinking Cabernet and watching Draft Day and creating spreadsheets and I realized Norman was my Vontae.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Should be storyline:

Recent Draftee Lou Kong has long been a good hitter prone to swinging and missing. A recent visit to the eye doctor may change that, however. Kong was diagnosed with farsightedness and prescribed prescription Oakleys. Kong's Contact and Eye ratings have jumped 35 points according to OSA.

NML

lol, I bet you would. There only 1 good player in the draft.

Well that's definitely not true. I've got 4 or 5 guys I really like. Just one I like more than the others.

I'm in that shitty position of having a bunch of similarly rated prospects left when I pick. I'd like to move up or down (unless of course rad doesn't take my dude).

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
1-2 and a 2nd rounder for the 1-1 (aka the obvious only good player in this class) would be the most Jeff Carson (It's Jeff Carson, Tom, and he doesn't have the pick, I do) move ever made by Rad.

NML

I get no benefit from revealing the name. I've already made my offer to Rad - if it's not his guy then he definitely takes the offer. At least now he's got to weigh the pros and cons

NML

Shit, how cheaply are people going to give away 1-3, 1-4, and 1-5?

I'll take em

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
It is different in every draft class, but 1-1 this year just happens to be a lot more obvious. Draft picks 2 through 5 all look pretty even to me. I wouldn't move up unless it was to the 1-1.

NML

I never assume I know who people are going to take. Routinely, I see people take prospects who are .5 starz in the top 10. Just depends on ur scout (and if that's ur only source of scouting).

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Not like you would have signed them anyway.

LEACH-F-U.gif

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
This is what happens when I have idle hands and no draft picks, I have to sow chaos amongst the ranks of the drafting teams. I have to do this next year too FFFUUUU

How does it make you feel that I have your 1-1?

We are both charter members of the Costner Star Hegemony, I hope you are at peace. I'll send some star ambassadors your way if there is any diplomatic anxiety.

Last edited: