• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2051 WBL Draft Thread YEAH BOY WOOO

Wolfman21

Reel talk, the guy I just selected is who I would've taken 4th overall if I kept the pick. This is why I hate having the minimum in amateur scouting.

I'm still surprised I got this dude in the 4th round. He's already a great defensive third baseman, and while he didn't have a great offensive year this past season, two years ago he had one of the best bats in all of college.

You would have taken that guy 4th overall? Lawd. I've got like 4 of him in my farm system

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
If you were really going to take him 4th overall, ur a bad drafter (even if ur scout likes him, you could get him later due to OSA ratings).

Lots of good players in this draft though, I agree. I'd have been happy with a player like him in the 2nd and the only reason I chose DUGGAR over him was that my scout liked DUGGAR more.

bruin

Oh fuck, @bruin is up again? DRAFT OVER. This dude acts like he doesn't even know what's going on in the WBL.

giphy.gif

Wolfman21

sorry guys, usually at work i am free from time to time to make a pick. Today has been like hell. Give me 5 minutes