• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2051 WBL Draft Thread YEAH BOY WOOO

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
fqKBTd5.gif

Reactions: NML

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I mean tbh, who wouldn't fall into sleep stasis at some point? Hypernet doesn't get signal at a certain point outside of Epsilon Eridani, and good luck trying to get any channels on Proxima Centauri's gamma ray tv station.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
@Orlando or @osick87 call the comp pick.

To me @OU11 (TAGGING YOU BRO) was the best shot caller for league decisions to me. He could make an unpopular call and mix in just enough fortune cookie riddle into his ruling that you would nod even if you disagree. I began worrying about him and the league when I started seeing complete dad posts like, "I will not cancel the contract because that is not the consequence." Sorry for aging you OU, hope ur sleep stasis lets us catch you in years.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
lol.

So that's the point. It was in large font and he tried to low-ball Norman. Norman decided he would rather re-enter the draft with hopes of becoming a Distiller. All other comp picks are disallowed but we never got clarification on whether this former 1-1 would also be disallowed. It has just sat there in the draft order page waiting for a commish decision.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
OU riddles da best, his hiatus is probably another one of his riddles that we are yet to solve yet. I mean we can fly a man to Rho Cassiopia but OU's puzzles still confuse us.

I don't care what bruin's ruling is as long as he trades me 1-2.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
No, we decided no comp picks unless there are extenuating circumstances...

to me, Bruins stupidity is pretty extenuating, to me. He also gained no advantage by having a comp pick instead of the 1-1 he failed at last year.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By

to me, Bruins stupidity is pretty extenuating, to me. He also gained no advantage by having a comp pick instead of the 1-1 he failed at last year.

Not sure you were tagged...

I basically agree with you though, only partially because I'm drafting ahead of @bruin.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable

This nutopia. Stupidity is not extenuating.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Am watching Draft Day. Is Norman BO CALLAHAN? My scout threw a curveball and upgraded his ratings the past couple months. It just feels like destiny at this point.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Wow I'm going to GIF this whole movie at some point. Phone ringing in the Seattle office, it's Sonny. Seattle assistant GM looks at caller ID, "Fleece him."

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Dennis Leary ranting about the running back Ray Jennings and Jonas from Veep laughing his head off while eating a jelly donut. This might be the most untapped GIF mine in the known galaxy.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I like how they'll go through a minute and a half of the Kansas City panorama only to lead up to a 30 second phone call with the Chiefs GM.

The Wisconsin Coach cracks me up the most though. "You kidding me with this? Want me to tear this kid down or what?"