• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2051 WBL Draft Thread YEAH BOY WOOO

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Norman is a wash because by not trading you Gonzales and Redbeard, I got Gonzales to send me $100 on a lineup card. My fat assistant gm said Thomas "IT WAS BRIAN DREW" Gonzales is the only guy to have that response, so I'm immersed either way.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Yeah, he's not perfect but he was the last high average hitter with at least a chance of not being a liability in the field. Prolly would have taken him 1st round in 2049 empty draft.

ZackMills

Have mercy
Yeah, he's not perfect but he was the last high average hitter with at least a chance of not being a liability in the field. Prolly would have taken him 1st round in 2049 empty draft.

I loaded up on all those high average bat, no glove guys last year. Committed to not drafting them this year.

Lloyd Carr

@Rutgers Mike

Gooksta is on auto now. If you say you quit, you quit. He hasnt been on since sunday, and he knew the draft was live.

If he changes his mind, oh well. Learn for the future. There's 17 other guys in the league, and it's not fair to everyone else to screw around. If you want to quit, that's fine. I'd never hold that against anyone. But none of that "i quit, lol j/k...j/k i really quit...j/k" shit. He made his quitting claim and hasnt been on since. Good enough for me.

NML

Reel talk, the guy I just selected is who I would've taken 4th overall if I kept the pick. This is why I hate having the minimum in amateur scouting.

I'm still surprised I got this dude in the 4th round. He's already a great defensive third baseman, and while he didn't have a great offensive year this past season, two years ago he had one of the best bats in all of college.