• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2051 WBL Draft Thread YEAH BOY WOOO

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I'll chalk this comment up to you being drunk off the 1-1 selection of your Low work ethic CF with average range, speed, and arm

If he stays in Dublin, he won't be in center, but I'll develop him everywhere. Lol @ work ethic, am I Yankee?

I meant no disrespect with my post, must we sign intergalactic treaties?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Wan-Fu is not my normal pick, but there's some immersion in picking a masher from BC. Storylines here we come. Astorias I think was the best SP available, good lefty and a decent demand for me as well since I'll be cutting it tight even with the extra 10m.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Cut to Scout Korkmaz Tufan talking with GM Yankee Cane

"Wanna know how many of Norman's teammates went to his birthday party? None, because he doesn't have a team."

Cut to post-draft party

"This is the draft day Ottomans fans have been waiting for. Gil 'Blanks' MacDonald, the guy who plays with more heart, more passion, Wan-Fu Wei, a Masher trained by Al Walker, British Columbia royalty, he's an Ottoman. Another lefty hurler for the pipeline. You know, If Yankee Cane thinks Moritz Norman wasn't worth selling Redbeard and Gonzales for, who am I to argue?"

cut to crowd, with 3 new draftees, GM Yankee Cane, Owner Turusan Computarius, an intern and a guy with a jelly donut all bowing together

"Shampionship! Shampionship! Shampionship!"

cut to Thomas Gonzales at home celebrating with his wife and kid on the tv after demanding a trade and trashing Yankee Cane's office. He mails another $100 bill on the lineup card with the writing "Save this for when I win you the World Shampionship"

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
But that was just an example of a guy with two pitches, there are plenty guys who have a shit third pitch that do well. The guy has 75 stamina for crying out loud

Wolfman21

But that was just an example of a guy with two pitches, there are plenty guys who have a shit third pitch that do well. The guy has 75 stamina for crying out loud

If there are plenty then i'm sure you'll have no problem naming atleast a couple more examples for this idiot

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
You do your own research, every team should have a fat scout that obsesses over BRIAN DREW, find yours and he'll tell you

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Osick had a rotation full of those guys. Crab won a bunch of arm wizard awards. So did Boyd.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Costner Wizard Awards

2049: Rad, trading up to get Alfie.
2050: Qual for trading up to grab Aluera
2051: This was more calculated than Costering but you can't debate the results. Tankee, somehow getting three top 5 picks and trading up to 1-2 to get one of the clear top two players. Bravo sir.

Last edited:

Schauwn

Any honest owners want to help me out with the draft so we can move this along? I'm at work and can't access OOTP to see what my scout thinks.

PM me if you're willing to help, I'll decide if youre honest.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Any honest owners want to help me out with the draft so we can move this along? I'm at work and can't access OOTP to see what my scout thinks.

PM me if you're willing to help, I'll decide if youre honest.

I just emailed you (I think it was you anyway) the 2051 draft tool. OSA only but at least it is better than the website for evaluation purposes.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Is this horribly laggy? @Yankee151

Edit yes. Anyone have experience making gifs? Using Camtasia and it looks fine but so laggy when I upload to IMGUR. What are the optimal settings?

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Does this lag horribly? JELLY DONUTS

IsMLRXX.gif

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Qual told me it didn't on his phone. I'm not sure how to optimize the settings.

I have these saved as projects so I might just have to post a thread on the Camtasia forums and fix it when I get better info, Google is failing me. I'm already degrading the color so much and these files are still 8 megs before I upload. No idea what I'm doing jpeg.

Here's my in progress whiteboard erase, had to edit some stuff out. I won't embed: http://imgur.com/L8qGfZl