• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2051 WBL Draft Thread YEAH BOY WOOO

bruin

God I feel like I'm calling the rookie gm of the Jags. This is a good deal @bruin @bruin228, this a good deal for both of us.

Umm no, you fail to sign the 1-1 and you get the 1-2. That's why @bruin has the 1-2.

Shocked-Fan-After-Undertaker-Loss-to-Brock-Lesnar.gif

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
The grizzly Wisconsin coach and Costner debating the birthday party on the phone would make an amazing GIF for Yankee drafting based on intangibles.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
You can have my 1st next year for the 1-3, that way you have no financial problems with signing this year. Only if Mcdonald is available at 3 of course

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Norman didn't have a stupid high gorge on his draft day suit like Bo Callahan did, so any off the field concerns were forgiven.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Wait jk, I don't have budget room.

Yea I might actually quit, I just traded away like 4 years of draft picks for nothing hehe :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
You can have my 1st next year for the 1-3, that way you have no financial problems with signing this year. Only if Mcdonald is available at 3 of course

This is a pretty amazing trade offer for a rebuilding team, seriously. I really wanted to take a 1-1 and draft my Vontae though.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
wait double never mind, forgot that OU is giving us an extra 10m this offseason because of the draft date. We good

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I'm gonna go down the bat prospects list offering progressively worse ones until someone accepts 4 and 5 so "you're right Tom I am crazy, so come on take advantage of it"

"We still have Bo Callahan?"

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I really just want to firesale Redbeard and Gonzales, its kinda idiotic that they are the only two players worth anything in my entire system since if a player doesn't have 70+ in every rating his morale immediately shoots to zero and he hits 80 WrC+. At least I can win in my spacetopia sim.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
On the other hand, I have managed to pair Norman and Alfie together, originally the top position players from the same draft class.

Super high on Blanks though.