• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2050 WBL Draft Thread

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
All the hitters in this draft are godawful, it's fairly frustrating
I actually have hitters as my next three on my auto-list. All of them aren't good though.

This draft sucks in general. I guess they say more later round guys are popping (ie Rick Montgomery)....

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Really liked Calvin Lewis as a hitter... didn't take him though because he looks like an absolute butcher as a fielder.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
My scouting spreadsheet is very helpful for evaluating positional potential for players, it is saving me from going nuts like I did last year. I'd finally find a dude who looked like a slightly better terrible bat, click on his profile and find that even though he was listed as a SS he had 30 range. FUUUUUUU

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Did a list of 5 while doh was taking forever, they're all gone 8 picks later. Big boards and lists are a complete waste of time.

Might be able to boot back up tonight, maybe not.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I was trying to get trade value for my second rounder... the REAL ultra amazing class is next year when all of the high schoolers that should have been in the last draft class become eligible for the college draft.

Who wants my 2nd rounder next season? Deepest draft class EVAR

Cheng's "3rd pitch" had 25 potential as well, I assume others had him pegged for a RP

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Not with that stamina, I mean worst case scenario he's a good lefty groundballer out of the pen but he may be able to start, who knows.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Ma scout extra hated him too and elite pitchers are a dime a dozen when you play in the No-Thunder Dome.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Whatever, I'm just stockpiling extreme GB pitchers this draft and seeing how they fare. My park is 100% neutral so I don't care for those things