• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2049-2050 Offseason Thread (FREE AGENCY TIME)

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Is there a way to signal to the owner that I'm not going to pick up a TO? He thinks I'm going to be all hamstrung, budget-wise, but in reality I have $30m+ coming off the books.

Lloyd Carr

Is there a way to see what uniform numbers a player has worn in their career?

Edit: I don't know if there is another way or not, but I just went to the player's page and there is a section on his Profile tab for Baseball Cards. He had two cards and it had his number on the cards, so that worked for me.

ZackMills

Have mercy
Is there a way to see what uniform numbers a player has worn in their career?

Edit: I don't know if there is another way or not, but I just went to the player's page and there is a section on his Profile tab for Baseball Cards. He had two cards and it had his number on the cards, so that worked for me.

Want to know what number Niklasson is wearing in AA?

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Mercier should have retired after his first sim back in Dublin. He hit a bolt that sim and then didn't hit another the rest of the year. He should have thrown the bat, ran backwards around the bases and then straight to the locker room.

Not sure whether to retire 62 or just have the boss tom team policy that we don't retire numbers.

Lloyd Carr

You can have him. Last year of his contract (assuming it doesn't vest) and my owner wants me to get rid of him. We can add a stipulation that I won't sign him this off-season like I did with Hocine.

How do vesting options work?

I don't want to pay him next year.

osick87

Community Liaison
Vesting option is based on a condition.

If Blanc gets 300 ABs the option year is picked up.

Wolfman21

original.jpg

"I'm here for the live sim."

Reactions: doh

Lloyd Carr

Done, McVay exercised his 10/5 rights @doh, @Lloyd Carr. Can't say I'm unhappy since I don't have to mess with ur shit

Id tell you to move Bly over to Buffalo anyway, since I know I can probably work out a deal with @doh but I guess it can wait for week 2. Definitely gon fuck up my 7-day and either Paz gets injured or someone else will be playing out of position as catcher.