• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2046 WBL Season Thread

Lloyd Carr

I dont care who wins.

Either I play my rival with a Helsingborg matchup, or we have a Buffalo/Istanbul ship. win-win

Lloyd Carr

Or JD beats you, Dick.

1507.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Fig gave it to me for someone to finish, who wants to do it? He's been gone for the last week

Lloyd Carr

36 LOB for Buffalo through 5 games
48 LOB for Helsingborg through 7 games (28 LOB for Helsingborg through 5 games, and then 20 LOB in the two games against Istanbul...got damn)

@Orlando

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Are we on Game 4 now? I'm still good for 4 and 5 but I'm gonna go work out so can I make sure 6 and 7 are gucci too

Lloyd Carr

FB is done for

Not even close. All but one game for Buffalo so far in these playoffs has been decided by 1 run. Add in that Buffalo tends to go up in a series, and then just bomb thereafter. There's plenty of room and space for False Bay to take the series.

Lloyd Carr

5/9 of my starting lineup are batting under .200

These guys need to figure it out, or this lucky streak of winning these 1-run games is going to end.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
5/9 of my starting lineup are batting under .200

These guys need to figure it out, or this lucky streak of winning these 1-run games is going to end.
You're facing the best pitching/ don't get 40% of your games v teams that are tanking. That's what happens :laughing:

Lloyd Carr

I had to go out and wont be home til ~7pm.

I dont know what to do. Id let OU set my team if he wanted, but I would also like to see the stats from the last game before I make a choice on my lineup. Wat do?