• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2045 WBL Season Thread

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
My manager is the master of leaving guys in too long. Hope Ita can close it out.

doh

Cruel bot 9 too about 10 seconds.

I'm ready for game 2. Punchy should be starting.

Lloyd Carr

I gave Sanchez way too many opportunities this post-season. I should have benched him back in Kabul.

I'm switching some shit around for the rest of this series. Going to try and spark something.

Lloyd Carr

Lloyd is slower than a 60 year old on the computer

Sorry.

Got an e-mail from some lady about a job interview tomorrow. But I don't have a job interview tomorrow. She has my resume attached in her e-mail though.:laughing:

Wanted to take care of that first.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Sorry.

Got an e-mail from some lady about a job interview tomorrow. But I don't have a job interview tomorrow. She has my resume attached in her e-mail though.:laughing:

Wanted to take care of that first.
Tell her youre in the world series and unless she is interested in simulation baseball you dont have time

doh

John Olufson for Eric Sutton might be the best trade I've ever made... come on boys three more outs.

Lloyd Carr

iOqEWQG.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Im pooping so the screen may turn off and stop exporting to the website. I have no idea how close it is to being done so disregard if it's late

Lloyd Carr

You can do it if you want. Swap Jihad and Gilleland in the lineup, swap out Chekoev for Sanchez.

Then sim to the off-season.

Lloyd Carr

I've got an idea of how to handle this situation (dead lineup and rotation) if it happens again in the future. It's too late for me to try my idea now, but I'll give it a shot next year if this happens again.