• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2044 Off-Season Thread (GET YOUR ST ROSTERS READY)

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Strange. I offered him like $2.5m and my other offer for FA wasn't the bigger one I offered too. It was the same as before.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
That's weird. I specifically checked yours and it lit up green so it took something.

doh

Anyways the Bug sweepstakes = LOL. $115m for guy who could be a DH as much as a SS who is a very good but not great hitter? Is he better than someone like Fazackerly? If you need to be fleeced, let me know @jdlikewhoa

NML

Oh okay, I'd rather just do until ST. But if everyone else wants to move ahead I can make that work too.

Or how about simming to ST mid afternoon then the first half of ST late tonight?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Oh okay, I'd rather just do until ST. But if everyone else wants to move ahead I can make that work too.

Or how about simming to ST mid afternoon then the first half of ST late tonight?

ST is like 4 days away, you in on a bunch of guys still? I'll just go as planned, I don't have my computer with me so afternoon sim can't happen unless you think 6pm CST is afternoon.

NML

I'm just in on a couple, but there's still a handful of big names out there that, I would think, people who are in on them would want for the first half of ST.

I think a lot of us do our uploads, or at least have access to the game, right after work so I think simming at 7:00/6:00 until ST and then again at 11/10 works to satisfy both parties.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Fazackerly is the all-time leader in average (with some solid power). So yeah Bug is better than that?
Faz definitely outplays his ratings. Talent wise OSA has him as better by quite a bit. Faz sucks a defense too.

Lloyd Carr

He has room to grow because the ratings are bad :laughing: I don't think they get any better though. That's pretty rare.

They aren't horrible. They are average.

With his potential bat, average defensive abilities are fine. Shit, if he's put at 1B, he might be a very solid 1B.

osick87

Community Liaison
I really have nothing to do in the offseason anymore other than one offer to a SP/RP so an early sim to the start of ST wouldn't hurt me. An Early sim where we sim half of ST would though.

Lloyd Carr

I really have nothing to do in the offseason anymore other than one offer to a SP/RP so an early sim to the start of ST wouldn't hurt me. An Early sim where we sim half of ST would though.

Don't be a dick. You're not the only one playing the game.

:trollface:

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
It wasn't that clear, but I just wanted to complain since I saw sim at 6. Am good with what you mentioned above.

doh

I say one sim because my laptop ain't working = no OOTP for me. But whatever.