• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2043 WBL Season Thread (TRADE DEADLINE IS SUNDAY NIGHT)

jdlikewhoa

Shit ill give you nico and a bunch of other stuff for twinkle toes

Maybe he can start the auction thread

I wouldnt finalize a deal without shopping him in the trade talk thread. I didn't really understand the need for an auction thread and a trade talk one, but the spreadsheet idea ain't bad

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Karpet probably wont blow his arm out, but i want dat saves record and he is the really the GOAT closer if he stays healthy. HOF material.

Martinez could challenge based on stats, durability and stamina.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I wouldnt finalize a deal without shopping him in the trade talk thread. I didn't really understand the need for an auction thread and a trade talk one, but the spreadsheet idea ain't bad
Auction thread just gets all the bids out there in public for a player you want to sell. No clutter. The spreadsheet should just be the first post of the regular trade thread.

Wolfman21

I know you don't normally run the sim until late anyways, but i'm prolly not gonna be able to export until about 10 EST tonight, so please don't push forward until after then please!!!

Gooksta

Since i have turf i might make mine into one..been pondering it..with rebuild drawing near for key west.. i was thinking about a a team philosophy that took advantage of turf

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Me too. My scout thinks his control is better. OSA could jump when we hit opening day.

Wolfman21

Question:

Since we're only simmed to the 5th, I should keep 7 day lineups turned off for this week since we won't be able to set them for Sunday the 12th, correct?

Wolfman21

Thats what I thought. I'll just keep mine off for this week. Computer does crazy shit with my pitching staff everytime I have 7 day lineups on and I can't set the lineup.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
ifKCKD3aY8AcD.gif

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
I was doing something when I exported that time. Should be down to 25 now

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Yo @Reel

Because you exported, I went. That means your active roster is probably not how you want it. I tried to eyeball it and put the worst guys in AAA.

Because you have 900 players in your minor league system, that made your AAA team go to 47. Because your AA team is already at 35 I had to send down 7 to A (where you have 60ish players). same eye ball test.

You also have two guys who are DFA'd that you need to deal with before the sim tomorrow. I'd suggest cutting a bunch of minor league players who blow so you can get a handle on your teams.