• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2042 Hot Stove

Gooksta

i have practically everyone on my 40 man on my team and have everyone getting playing time.. does that affect the predictions?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Had to delete the old predictions.html file and then when i clicked it in game it regenerated.

I am uploading the whole website now, but I accidentally did a complete almanac so it is taking forever.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
i have practically everyone on my 40 man on my team and have everyone getting playing time.. does that affect the predictions?
Yeah it does. Its best to run them right after OU takes all the opening day rosters. Those are most accurate.

jdlikewhoa

Pirates and the Flying Whites are both going to win 100 games this year. And one of them is taking the 'ship. So keep talking mess about JV

Wolfman21

wait a minute...someone that hasn't been in the league for even half a season yet calling us JV? oh hell naw

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
NL may have won the last 3 WS. SL leads according to history on the site 6-3.

come-at-me.gif

Cornfed

Spittin' truth since '78.
Saw you had 2 open teams. I just got my PC back up and running a week ago after being down for 2+ months. Ended up having to drop out of the leagues I was in and was looking to join another. I know there were some issues in the past with the way Figs and myself left the old UBL. I know I could have handled it better obviously. I can assure you it won't happen again. So long story short, can I join back up?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Saw you had 2 open teams. I just got my PC back up and running a week ago after being down for 2+ months. Ended up having to drop out of the leagues I was in and was looking to join another. I know there were some issues in the past with the way Figs and myself left the old UBL. I know I could have handled it better obviously. I can assure you it won't happen again. So long story short, can I join back up?
We only have one open team, Sao Paulo. It's up to the rest of the league if you can come back, but my only condition is that we call you Corndog.

Cornfed

Spittin' truth since '78.
We only have one open team, Sao Paulo. It's up to the rest of the league if you can come back, but my only condition is that we call you Corndog.

According to the league FAQ San Paulo, and Berlin are open. And you're going to call me whatever you want anyway @Orlando so it doesn't even need to be a condition.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
According to the league FAQ San Paulo, and Berlin are open. And you're going to call me whatever you want anyway @Orlando so it doesn't even need to be a condition.
It wasn't updated since Mike took over Berlin. Was just letting you know that was the open team.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I have no quarrel with Cornfed

Also, Aguilar out for two weeks. Main thing that sucks is I will have to rehab him at least the first week of the year. Good news is I spent smart in FA and can slide Teggy to 1st and Alvarez to 3rd for the time being. That, and I'm not sure why Gomez didn't pitch over this sim? I thought i selected 6-man rotation.

Edit Just figured out why, was still on my 7-day lineups for last year

Last edited:

NML

I don't care either way.

Did we advance? Are we going to the start of the season tonight? AM EXCITED

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
JD likes to sign people who have to be on the 40 man when he already has 40 on there.