• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2041 WBL Draft Thread (8 Hour Time Limit)

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I think he fits my plan and the way I've been building the last couple of years. Might not have been the right choice for everyone.
Fair enough. With Campbell unavailable I can understand that. I'd stack my rotation as much as possible in the WBL though. Even if you like your prospects.

jdlikewhoa

Fair enough. With Campbell unavailable I can understand that. I'd stack my rotation as much as possible in the WBL though. Even if you like your prospects.

I still think there will be value at the bottom of the round when it comes to pitching. If Na or Olsen pan out, Aguilar holds steady, and Mustafa and Kiene develop as they should I'll be stacked with young arms. Still have plenty of budget to make a splash in FA too.

osick87

Community Liaison
My scout was pretty high on Zwager. Even if his hitting is average, his defence will make him adequate. His teeny frame screams 2b.

jdlikewhoa

I'd have loved to have Campbell. But I wasn't going to give up an extra pick for him to move up. I guess I could've traded down.

osick87

Community Liaison
My scout had one player above Campbell.

In Game finances, is draft expense how much I can spend this draft?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
You can spend whatever you want, thats just the amount alloted in your budget. If you go over, your money for FAs will go down.

osick87

Community Liaison
THere was fuck all allotted for that either so I am probably going to have to cheap out a bit.

osick87

Community Liaison
It's because they only have 6 innings before their knees have shit all left for batting.

Lloyd Carr

Alright. I hate to slow the draft down, but I'm just getting home and I haven't had the opportunity at all to really look at what's going on with the draft.

I'll look everything over in the morning and make my pick. Sorry!

osick87

Community Liaison
I think the only thing bad about Campbell is his nickname makes me think of a Papa Roach song

osick87

Community Liaison
And two of them are going to take some tuning.

When I still controlled the Walleyes, I would have guys start when they only had two pitches. It worked for Gigolo until I sold the team to doh. He may be able to tell you how the rest went.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
18 years old with bad work eithic. I dont put a ton of weight into WE, but surprising from Yankee. 3 pitches doesnt bother me at all.

osick87

Community Liaison
He's just the clear cut guy you pick @ 1 in terms of positional value. Only guy who challenges that is Zwager, whose walk up song has to be this.

osick87

Community Liaison
Not one Knuckeballer in the draft.

RuYH0.gif

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Crab had 65 stamina at the end of his career. Dropped from throwing 96-98 to 84-86 in one season.

Gigolo had a good career as a starter, but if I remember right he always blew up in the playoffs for doh.

Screen Shot 2014-06-19 at 10.55.25 PM.png Screen Shot 2014-06-19 at 10.55.46 PM.png

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Patton was a stud. 3 time bat wizard and 6 time all-wizard. Need a UBL history thread :laughing: OU gon be mad.

patton.png

osick87

Community Liaison
THe only other thing I remember from Winnipeg is that they had 3 good Outfielders. I think doh traded one.