• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2041 WBL Draft Thread (8 Hour Time Limit)

Wolfman21

yea, i've scouted all of the catchers, 1b, 2b and about half of the pitchers. Even if I just get, what i consider, the 5th best pitcher...if he meets his potential, he would be like a #2 starter on my team this year. I'd take that. Very good looking draft class. I think the top 10 could all get very, very nice players.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Definitely going to mess this draft up. Last year my 2nd rounder was better than my first. My only smart pick in all our two leagues was picking up a 1st round talent in the 3rd (Don Drain)

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Yes I'l bring it back. Before immersion I wasn't into it. Now I must return with my only contribution to the league.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Yes I'l bring it back. Before immersion I wasn't into it. Now I must return with my only contribution to the league.

Start with figuring out this draft. I traded for Australia's second second rounder, but they don't have one currently

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Yeah scouts get better with experience so some ratings might be outstanding

Wolfman21

So which is generally more reliable...the team scout or OSA? I'd love to make my pick if it gets to me tonight so we can continue on, however I won't be able to see my scouts ratings until about 8:30 in the morning. I also can't see their signability...so this kinda sucks. I may just have to wait until the morning.

jdlikewhoa

Maybe? OSA has him as the third best prospect. My scout has him as the best one.

I wanted Campbell. Imagine my rotation in 4 years with Campbell, Boys, and Mustafa. That seems a bit overkill though when I need a middle IF to accompany Inions. I'm pretty set at catcher and I remember high pick catchers not really panning out well in the UBL.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
He was the guy I was debating. Should be a top SS, but not much in the way of hitting. Probably a 110 OPS+ at his peak with great defense. Not a bad pick though. Also very safe having Very High WE/Int, something I ignored with Last Resort

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Great glove, contact hitter with a bad eye and no power. I don't see it, but STARZZZ away.

jdlikewhoa

I think he fits my plan and the way I've been building the last couple of years. Might not have been the right choice for everyone.

Wolfman21

I think I'm gonna roll with the Atlanta Braves model to Farm System success....take good young arms as early and as much as possible.