• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2041 WBL Draft Thread (8 Hour Time Limit)

Lloyd Carr

Ill look into it more in the morning. My A squad SP rotation is pretty much set for right now, and I've got a billion relief pitchers, so we'll see what happens. I'm sure I can figure out something.

Lloyd Carr

I still havent found out what my scout thinks about that pitcher pick. Didn't check my scouts opinion on this pick either.

drunk picks from here on out boys.

osick87

Community Liaison
[xtable=skin1|cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|100%x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}109{/td}
{td}Gauchos{/td}
{td=right}3B Glen Babajanian{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}110{/td}
{td}Saints{/td}
{td=right}SS Luu-Danh Trinh*{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}111{/td}
{td}Bomber Bears{/td}
{td=right}CF Ron Mutchler*{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}112{/td}
{td}Mules{/td}
{td=right}SS Joel Lien*{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}113{/td}
{td}Pirates{/td}
{td=right}SP Rodrigo Castro{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}114{/td}
{td}Pac Men{/td}
{td=right}SP Warren Jordan{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}115{/td}
{td}Tulips{/td}
{td=right}CF Harald Duineveld*{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{th=25x@}#{/th}
{th}Round 8{/th}
{th} {/th}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}116{/td}
{td}Ottomans{/td}
{td=right}LF Chad Kelley*{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}117{/td}
{td}Flying Whites{/td}
{td=right}SP Donald Blonke{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}118{/td}
{td}Tutankhamuns{/td}
{td=right}CF Eckert Landwerlen{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}119{/td}
{td}Murricans{/td}
{td=right}@Lloyd Carr{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

@Lloyd Carr

Wolfman21

@Wolfman21 didn't make a list?

Im starting to get sick of your shit. yes I made a list. Sadly, my list was only 10 players deep and all 10 got taken since I went to sleep this morning at 9:00 AM EST.

To be honest though, just out of spite that your pick is right behind mine, I think for the last 5 rounds I'm gonna take all 8 hours to make my pick since you want to be such an asshole about it.

osick87

Community Liaison
[xtable=cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|100%x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}157{/td}
{td}Gauchos{/td}
{td=right}CF Ray De La Hoya{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}158{/td}
{td}Saints{/td}
{td=right}CF Armando Longoria*{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}159{/td}
{td}Bomber Bears{/td}
{td=right}CF Gaspar Tibo*{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}160{/td}
{td}Mules{/td}
{td=right}C Dave Kramer*{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}161{/td}
{td}Pirates{/td}
{td=right}SP Ik-sung Tongbang{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}162{/td}
{td}Pac Men{/td}
{td=right}LF Eddy Dickens{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}163{/td}
{td}Tulips{/td}
{td=right}C Lloyd Greening*{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{th=25x@}#{/th}
{th}Round 11{/th}
{th} {/th}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}164{/td}
{td}Ottomans{/td}
{td=right}SS Orlando Vargas*{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}165{/td}
{td}Flying Whites{/td}
{td=right}SS Reshid Masuki*{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}166{/td}
{td}Tutankhamuns{/td}
{td=right}CF Bob Langley*{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}167{/td}
{td}Murricans{/td}
{td=right}Pick due by Monday at 12:00 pm{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

@Lloyd Carr

Wolfman21

Slightly. Mostly annoyed though by the fact that your reading comprehension must be at a grade 3 level. If it were any higher you would have understood all of my posts about the draft lists and wouldn't be making these juvenile posts. You're obviously the only one that didn't understand them as you're the only one making them, so congratulations. I work shift work so I sleep during the day this month. I'm sorry that I'm not on your schedule. We went through 2 whole rounds. I wouldn't expect anyone to make a list that long. And I would actually like to make my pick, so unlike alot of these guys, I don't want to do auto-draft(which I never called for in my previous posts mind you). But hey, its cool. Keep acting like a juvenile bully and I'll keep smiling and showing how much of a baby you are in my responses

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Slightly. Mostly annoyed though by the fact that your reading comprehension must be at a grade 3 level. If it were any higher you would have understood all of my posts about the draft lists and wouldn't be making these juvenile posts. You're obviously the only one that didn't understand them as you're the only one making them, so congratulations. I work shift work so I sleep during the day this month. I'm sorry that I'm not on your schedule. We went through 2 whole rounds. I wouldn't expect anyone to make a list that long. And I would actually like to make my pick, so unlike alot of these guys, I don't want to do auto-draft(which I never called for in my previous posts mind you). But hey, its cool. Keep acting like a juvenile bully and I'll keep smiling and showing how much of a baby you are in my responses

I think you mean babby.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
@Wolfman21 its just banter man. We all give each other shit in the OOTP forums. Everyone gets fleeced on trades, doh always mad, rad always sad, JD&Yankee's love affair. It helps create rivalries, but we have a good group and it makes the league fun.

I think @Yankee151 hates me now, solely based on the world cup :laughing:

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
This is just the end of Off-Season rage. It'll all be over in about five hours.