• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2040 WBL Season Thread (Roster Exansion Time)

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I'm down to finish them all tonight. I'm down to not do live sims if that means we can finish them quicker.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Post season has dragged the last couple seasons. Got drunk OU this time though.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I know life has been hectic lately. It's been harder to sim at nights, but im gonna try to move it quicker.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I would have helped, but I'm a crappy backup commish and always out at the same time as you :laughing:

doh

IRL in these hypothetical games 5/6 we play in Vegas at 7 pm PT then Amsterdam at 10 am the next day. I think if the players went in uniform once the game ended straight to the airport and flew charter without a stop over to Amsterdam they still wouldn't make the game by like three hours :laughing:

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Well he has a starter set and has no injuries so I'm just going to sim it. Hope my backups can handle this

Edit: got the export

Reactions: doh

doh

An extra game = an extra million for me is basically it at this point. Zero chance winning three straight vs. the Tulips.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Okay here I go, live simming the next game. Roast won't be done until 7 so I can get a few of these in

doh

WBL ERA leader Tang already out of game giving up THREE homers in 2.1 IP. Lawd.

doh

bases loaded no out in the 6th and nothing for me. GJGE Pac Men congrats Amsterdam.