• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2040 WBL Season Thread (Roster Exansion Time)

osick87

Community Liaison
Unless I missed something (which is very likely) they jumped Sao Paulo and I in the latest sim. Saints and Phillies are 4 games back now. I think we have tiebreaker game so that's sort of fun.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Unless I missed something (which is very likely) they jumped Sao Paulo and I in the latest sim. Saints and Phillies are 4 games back now. I think we have tiebreaker game so that's sort of fun.

You had to have missed something. They couldn't have passed you and got a 4 game lead on you two in one week.

Wolfman21

So now, those of us that didn't make the playoffs, just sit around and wait for the offseason stuff...correct?

Sorry for so many questions...once I get through a full season, they'll mostly stop, haha

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
So now, those of us that didn't make the playoffs, just sit around and wait for the offseason stuff...correct?

Sorry for so many questions...once I get through a full season, they'll mostly stop, haha
Yeah but you cant watch the live Sims if you want

jdlikewhoa

Don't worry, only a month and a half real time before we start the off season

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
giants-player-left-hanging.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
@osick87 one thing to consider is the series will start right away so I wouldn't throw your ace today. This game just determines which one gets the 4 home games, so I'd throw your 3rd or 4th SP out there.

doh

Looking at his roster he really only has two options: Nakamura or Montes in terms of guys who are rested.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Had to work until 6 last night and im heading back in. We'll sim the first three after i get off at noon

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I tried to live sim but internet is wack so I had to just sim them. Phillies got swept, LV up 2-1

File is up

doh

I'm ready for game 4 if you wanted to sim it… if I win and force game 5, I want to adjust bullpen for it.