• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2040 WBL Season Thread (Roster Exansion Time)

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
So Many errors, so many walks for the Pac Men
Yep defense is probably my teams biggest strength and it was god awful during the playoffs. Pitching too had been very strong this year but was not good at all during the post-season. My hitting was actually a lot better than the regular season.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'm ready when you are gook, had to retool my outfield. Gonna be a good one, I need my rotation to lock it up because they won't get the support they're used to

Gooksta

i guess I dont have to change anything.. lets Rolllllllllllllllllllllll! If i win I wont feel "great" about it.. I want your team to be healthy..

but ill still take it if I get lucky.. think your team is still better ou

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
We are live. We still strong with the pitchers so it wont be tainted or anything if you win. We both have good teams, i hope it goes 7

Wolfman21

So i'm gonna be gone for a week from July 11-18....the quickest we can get to/through the offseason the better for me. Not trying to force anything along...just FYI

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Walter has really come on the second half of the season. He took a while to get acclimated