• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Week 9 Thread - Lost

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
I'd comment (again) on how stupid it is to cheat on my wife in a way that can be tracked and proven, but that tends to be interpreted as defending and supporting the cheating, so never mind.
If they'd done it better, no one would have ever known. Does that mean I support cheating as long as it's done right? No. Those are words being put into m'mouth. One doesn't mean the other. Cheating is wrong. Anyone who does it should be punished (including the Astros). I was merely commenting that if you're going to make the decision to cheat, why be so dumb going about it? I didn't realize I had to spell everything out for everyone, doe. I should know better on Nutopia, doe, and need to do a better job of explaining every aspect of m'thoughts when I make a comment to try and avoid anyone deciding that the words I don't say are what I actually think.

Last edited:

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Heard someone on the radio say Purdue was a trap game for Nebraska this week. First off, They just came off a win at Northwestern. If it wasn't for Northwestern coming back down 21 against Minnesota, it would have been more than a calendar year since they beat a Power 5 team (Nebraska). Hardly a hard-fought win against stout competition. Second, Nebraska plays Michigan State next week, losers of 5 straight and also involved in a coaching scandal. Not exactly a titan waiting in the wings to look forward to. Lastly, Purdue has beaten Nebraska 4 out of the last 5 years.

WE ARE THE TRAP PEOPLE

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Came across this oldie today

View attachment 30211
Speaking of Utah Oregon, I was watching the highlight where the Utah guy had a 90 yard touchdown catch or whatever but dropped the ball a yard out from an end zone and the Oregon duck scooped and scored. The Oregon player stepped outta bounds and was the first one to come back in and touch the ball. That should have been a penalty

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
a meaningful Thursday night game at VT would actually be a lot of fun to attend. Shame that seems unlikely to ever happen again.

Brick

a meaningful Thursday night game at VT would actually be a lot of fun to attend. Shame that seems unlikely to ever happen again.
fuckkkk had no idea VT was playing tonight. they had some of teh best thursday games ever. WWYPFT CHAT

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I have never seen that before WTF

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
@Brick take a pause from trick or treating n set up this weeksdraftking contest please. Im
Ready to win the Cadillac el
Dorado n leave u guys with a set of steak knives to fight over.