• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Week 8 Thread - Holly Holy

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Jerzhan Newton just got ejected on the most bullshit penalty of all time. Fuck the refs

You don't have to even have an offensive line anymore because you can just move the ball and get players ejected by blocking like shit up front.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
GOLDY BITCH

giphy.gif

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
That was maybe the worst call I've ever seen in my life. Why are they reviewing that? Not even close to being a fair catch call.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
That was maybe the worst call I've ever seen in my life. Why are they reviewing that? Not even close to being a fair catch call.
I've been messaged a friend of mine, who is a back judge in the American, about the call. The punt returner is 100% the BJ's responsibility on punts. The "getaway signal" is considered a fair catch signal to prevent punt returners from using it every time to "fake out the punt coverage team" only to return the punt. The problem was the call should have been made on the field and not go to the B18 Command Centre and have the call Command Centre bail out the on-field crew.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
I like this sport because we ask pass rushers to be physical enough to fight through a double team but also gently and daintily tackle the QB.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Wtf even are these announcers on the CW?? Lol I have to watch on mute. They sound like a small rural high school radio team.

Brick

i like LLOYD but the rest of USCs skill guys pretty mid. why is rice getting a ton of play. just ok OLINE.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wtf even are these announcers on the CW?? Lol I have to watch on mute. They sound like a small rural high school radio team.

is it donte whitner doing color? smart and insightful dude but zero booth/mic presence

Brick

someone said in here earlier this season that whittingham looks loke a stepdad in a lifetime movie and i cant unsee it.