• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Week 8 Thread - Holly Holy

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
When I was at the bar and saw Minnesota up 12-10 in the fourth

beamer.0.0.jpeg

digs

sun of nothing
BUM DEVILS BUMGUET

feels bad not being able to hit a fking field goal.

Don't get me wrong I expected to lose by 20 but this is such a typical ASU heartbreak game.

Maybe we'll get a FANTASTIC FINISH

BearDownUofA

Festizio
Someone please lose to them. We don't need ASU playing in the Duel without having won a conference game. They'll be hungry.

Last edited:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
illegal fair catch signal haha. That's a rare one. Someone needed to secure the under

Mame YO

slings rocks
USC twitter is dejected, Washington twitter is quiet, Oregon twitter thinks Oregon #1. Idk how the beavs feel because half those fuckers are BLOCKED

Brick

USC twitter is dejected, Washington twitter is quiet, Oregon twitter thinks Oregon #1. Idk how the beavs feel because half those fuckers are BLOCKED
yeah the ducks "good to great" D gotta be feeling good after that performance.

utah and zona D against wazzu in 8 quarters: 450 yards and 23 points allowed

THE SQUAD in 4: 495 and 24

digs

sun of nothing
if you don't beat ASU by at least 14 you're a BUM. If you lose to a team that ASU lost to by one score you're a TRANSITIVE BUM

Fresneck best team ASU has played

Mame YO

slings rocks
yeah the ducks "good to great" D gotta be feeling good after that performance.

utah and zona D against wazzu in 8 quarters: 450 yards and 23 points allowed

THE SQUAD in 4: 495 and 24
I mean, yeah, 3 FGs and 2 TDs with one of them coming in garbage time is fine actually. I, for one, tend to think in terms of possessions in meaningful play. Unless you were betting for Oregon to cover that 4th Q TD meant nothing.

Ward started 14/16 and went 20/32 from that point on. Since he is their entire offense that’s the game. Those near misses in the first half started connecting in the second half and Oregon dominated the second half. WSU had 5 2nd half possessions, in order: punt, FG, downs, downs, TD (garbage time). Oregon ended up with 6 sacks and 7 TFL.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Part of me is slightly worried about Barnes playing BACKYARD BALL next week and a bunch of dumb stuff happening but the other part says the ducks have been playing better elusive QBs all season and they’ll figure it out. :dunno:

Mame YO

slings rocks
@Brick I think if you’re going to rag on Oregon it’s going to be looking at their red zone efficiency on offense (tied for 51st) which is something that cost them vs UW. They put those early scores in against WSU and they’re benching their starters midway through the 3rd quarter. It was a weird game to watch. They got everything they wanted on offense and didn’t score early. They broke down the pass protection consistently but didn’t start getting home until later in the game. I’m not worried about it.

WSU went for it on 4th twice because they had to lol it isn’t spin they were losing the game and they failed to convert.

Brick

when oregon cant covert yards into points ItS WeIRD

when wazzu has 9 and 11 play drives that end on downs in the second half oregon "dominated the second half"

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I mean, yeah, 3 FGs and 2 TDs with one of them coming in garbage time is fine actually. I, for one, tend to think in terms of possessions in meaningful play. Unless you were betting for Oregon to cover that 4th Q TD meant nothing.

Ward started 14/16 and went 20/32 from that point on. Since he is their entire offense that’s the game. Those near misses in the first half started connecting in the second half and Oregon dominated the second half. WSU had 5 2nd half possessions, in order: punt, FG, downs, downs, TD (garbage time). Oregon ended up with 6 sacks and 7 TFL.

Part of me is slightly worried about Barnes playing BACKYARD BALL next week and a bunch of dumb stuff happening but the other part says the ducks have been playing better elusive QBs all season and they’ll figure it out. :dunno:

ur really spinning 1 forced punt in the second half and 34/48 for 438. i gotta give you credit

@Brick I think if you’re going to rag on Oregon it’s going to be looking at their red zone efficiency on offense (tied for 51st) which is something that cost them vs UW. They put those early scores in against WSU and they’re benching their starters midway through the 3rd quarter. It was a weird game to watch. They got everything they wanted on offense and didn’t score early. They broke down the pass protection consistently but didn’t start getting home until later in the game. I’m not worried about it.

WSU went for it on 4th twice because they had to lol it isn’t spin they were losing the game and they failed to convert.

when oregon cant covert yards into points ItS WeIRD

when wazzu has 9 and 11 play drives that end on downs in the second half oregon "dominated the second half"

11 play drive for 39 yards ending on downs and @Brick is like WOW MUCH OFFENSE
Gooksta Oregon Thread when

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By

I just watch condensed games the day after so I can conquer the galaxy at night like a REAL MAN. Bonus perk is that condensed games don't show idiotic coaching moves, lol.

That non-safety call was atrocious, though. What is up with refs this year? They cost Miami the game against Georgia Tech (two obvious miscalls - the game ending fumble and the touchdown that was ruled no TD) and now this safety. They are so egregious.

Brick

I just watch condensed games the day after so I can conquer the galaxy at night like a REAL MAN. Bonus perk is that condensed games don't show idiotic coaching moves, lol.

That non-safety call was atrocious, though. What is up with refs this year? They cost Miami the game against Georgia Tech (two obvious miscalls - the game ending fumble and the touchdown that was ruled no TD) and now this safety. They are so egregious.
the more the refs fuck this team the quicker you get rid of cristobum. id root for it.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Re: refs

Is there any hope that conference consolidation helps with this at all? Is there any evidence that the B1G or SEC does better with officiating, or will the need for extra officials dilute the officiating quality?

No more PAC refs sounds great but it seems like half of them will end up in the B1G anyway lol.