• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Week 7 Thread - Sweet Jane

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Just catching up on this thread was a wild ride

Mame YO

slings rocks
this guy is an Oregon homer, but he actually charts the teams he analyses himself. He has charted all of DeBoer’s games going back 4 years and has some very strong opinions on Washington:

TL;DR:

UW’s OL isn’t as good as people say, generally grading poorly in protection and in the run game, it’s actually Penix’s fast release that drives them. He seems to really dislike the OL corch which is odd because he doesn’t usually call out position corches lol.

UW’s defense is a dumpster fire, especially against the run.

It’s worth a read.

coogrfan

Short answer: too many other options. When you have 4 big league pro franchises, multiple college teams and a very active high school sports scene, there is a lot of competition for the average person's discretionary sports dollar.

The hardcore Coogs will show up win or lose, but we are the minority. For the majority of our alumni base it's "win or I'll find something better to do with my time".

Brick

this guy is an Oregon homer, but he actually charts the teams he analyses himself. He has charted all of DeBoer’s games going back 4 years and has some very strong opinions on Washington:

TL;DR:

UW’s OL isn’t as good as people say, generally grading poorly in protection and in the run game, it’s actually Penix’s fast release that drives them. He seems to really dislike the OL corch which is odd because he doesn’t usually call out position corches lol.

UW’s defense is a dumpster fire, especially against the run.

It’s worth a read.
he wants 2 believe lol

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Ai63cMqCIAA2TRf.jpg

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Buffalo will be right back at home in the Big 12 with this offense and (lack of) defense.