• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Week 6 Thread - Out of Time

bruin

I remember when I held you
You begged me with your drowning eyes to stay
And I regret I didn't tell you
Now I can't keep you from loving him, you made up your mind

Week 6 brings week day football as Conference USA will be showcasing their talents this Wednesday. October is here and that means it's Red River Shootout time as GAMEDAY is heading to Dallas for the classic rivalry in its last year as Big 12 members. Baseball wildcard playoffs, NHL in preseason form and Spoo0ky SZN is officially upon us. Crank some Stones and keep on rocking in the free world, bros.

Notable Matchups:
Jacksonville State at Middle Tennessee, 5:00 PT - ESPNU (Wednesday)
Western Kentucky at Louisiana Tech, 5:00 PT - ESPNU (Thursday)
Kansas State at Oklahoma State, 4:30 PT - ESPN (Friday)
#12 Oklahoma vs #3 Texas, 9:00 AM PT - ABC (Dallas)
Maryland at#4 Ohio State, 9:00 AM PT - FOX
#23 LSU at #21 Missouri, 9:00 AM PT - ESPN
#13 Washington State at UCLA, 12:00 PT - PAC12 NET
Virginia Tech at #5 Florida State, 12:30 PT - ABC
#11 Alabama at Texas A&M, 12:30 PT - CBS
Syracuse at #14 North Carolina, 12:30 PT - ABC
#20 Kentucky at #1 Georgia, 4:00 PT - ESPN
#2 Michigan at Minnesota, 4:30 PT - NBC
#10 Notre Dame at #25 Louisville, 4:30 PT - ABC
Arkansas at #16 Ole Miss, 4:30 PT - SEC NET
#15 Oregon State at California, 7:00 PT - PAC12 NET
Arizona at #9 Southern California, 7:30 PT - ESPN

PJZ3J46LMFNIJFTL6CPSRYDXWY.jpg

2023-CUSA-Map.jpg

its-the-great-pumpkin-charlie-brown-2020-scaled-e1602567513383-jpg.jpg

believer-3.jpg

CTJxJsNUkAA4VgE.jpg

ghows-OH-782a7651-7346-4b90-b62d-9d7d21fa13c6-590366aa.jpeg

FrxDgXvaAAA9fqx.jpg

10768673.png

Mame YO

slings rocks
I got a little carried away over the whole thing where my district has a literal neo-nazi running for the Republican Party again. I spammed videos and photos of him being a Nazi and triggered the anti-spam/bot stuff. It was a bit of a spergfest.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Yeah, well, let’s see what you do when a literal Nazi is the favorite to take your district. No hyperbole.

Mame YO

slings rocks
I definitely won't post on XGONGIVEITTOYA

Plus we have probably 4 in the house already
It just hits different when it’s potentially your representative. Especially when he is out there saying shit like “at least the Hispanics are Christian/Catholic, the Africans and middle eastern people are destroying Europe (btw we should definitely be trying to keep the US at ~70% white because mixing cultures is bad”… (I’m only slightly paraphrasing)

Mame YO

slings rocks
And if you say anything about it the damn democrats will call you a white nationalist or neo-nazi!

Mame YO

slings rocks
EPA and FPI turning on USC is interesting but not a complete surprise. ASU and Colorado… it doesn’t look like those defensive performances were a fluke at all. USC twitter mad.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Kentucky for real this year. I know they do the 5-0 and then collapse thing seemingly yearly, but they built different this year I think. If the game was in Lexington I would pick Kentucky to win outright, but they gonna give Georgia all they want anyway I think.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Georgia isn't that great this year either. Auburn and SC gave them all they could handle. Kentucky much better than both those teams.

bruin

Def feel like UGA will trip up somewhere. Bowers just went into Superman mode late last Saturday. Best TE prospect since Vernon Davis. Maybe NEYLAND at night? They’ll pound Ole Miss at home.

Lightningwar

Administrator
The SEC is all over the place this year. A&M actually has a shot at the West right now. Will know more after this weekend. Bama offense taking the year off has changed the dynamic.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Def feel like UGA will trip up somewhere. Bowers just went into Superman mode late last Saturday. Best TE prospect since Vernon Davis. Maybe NEYLAND at night? They’ll pound Ole Miss at home.

So like three guys from Iowa will have better NFL careers?

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Rhule w/ Nebraska is at the potty training of a toddler stage at this point. Gotta start with not shitting their pants regularly, then let's move on to limiting accidents. Unfortunate there will be another pants shitting on Friday. Hopefully everyone has plans