• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Week 6 Thread - Out of Time

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Holy fucking shit - this team is too damn stressful to watch. They're going to get beat by UW and UO for sure, probably lose to Juicy and Notre Dame, too.

They have the same fuckijg problems as last year - i.e. an almost total dependence on Caleb Williams, and a defense as soft as babby shit.

Allowed PRIME to make a game of it after being up big, and should have lost this game against @BearDownUofA , with those ridiculous end-of-regulation shenanigans that allowed a red-hot UofA offense a shot in OT. Against an actual good team, they're going to get fucked up.

Last edited:

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
F7wxAb4WcAA3nge

:herm:

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
That’s not the same thing. Kneeling doesn’t win the game there. Getting a first down does. Nobody is kneeling in that situation.

Cristobal sucks though.

I get that it's not going to get the clock to zero, but there's a good case for kneeling there. There's probably an equal chance that something goes wrong either way and you look like an idiot, which seems to happen more often than you'd like if you're ol' Mario.

2nd Down: Kneel, clock goes to ~1:00 & they take a TO

3rd Down: Kneel, 2-3 seconds + play clock

4th: Punt at 18-20 seconds, odds are Stanford has 10 seconds to go 80+ yards with no timeouts.

(I have no idea how good or bad Oregon's special teams were, so grain assault)

Brick

I get that it's not going to get the clock to zero, but there's a good case for kneeling there. There's probably an equal chance that something goes wrong either way and you look like an idiot, which seems to happen more often than you'd like if you're ol' Mario.

2nd Down: Kneel, clock goes to ~1:00 & they take a TO

3rd Down: Kneel, 2-3 seconds + play clock

4th: Punt at 18-20 seconds, odds are Stanford has 10 seconds to go 80+ yards with no timeouts.

(I have no idea how good or bad Oregon's special teams were, so grain assault)
also oregon was up 24-7 1st and goal on the FURD 1 with 2:43 left in Q3. classic BUM.

Brick

Holy fucking shit - this team is too damn stressful to watch. They're going to get beat by UW and UO for sure, probably lose to Juicy and Notre Dame, too.

They have the same fuckijg problems as last year - i.e. an almost total dependence on Caleb Williams, and a defense as soft as babby shit.

Allowed PRIME to make a game of it after being up big, and should have lost this game against @BearDownUofA , with those ridiculous end-of-regulation shenanigans that allowed a red-hot UofA offense a shot in OT. Against an actual good team, they're going to get fucked up.
GRINCH gotta be a midszn firing

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
GRINCH gotta be a midszn firing
When he wasn't fired in the offszn, I knew this would be another wasted season. Heck, if anything, it looks like a lot of D-coordonators figured a few things to frustrate Williams and the offense, so they're less dangerous than last year, even if the personnel are incrementally better.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations

I've seen this a few times, the runner was on top of the defender but wasn't his elbow down? not that it excuses the stupid ass decision

bruin

When he wasn't fired in the offszn, I knew this would be another wasted season. Heck, if anything, it looks like a lot of D-coordonators figured a few things to frustrate Williams and the offense, so they're less dangerous than last year, even if the personnel are incrementally better.

Riley is so attached to him, I honestly can see Lincoln bolting for the NFL if SC boosters try to get rid of Grinch.