• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Week 13 Thread - The End (unless someone @‘s Mame, then there is no end)

Mame YO

slings rocks
Star LT Gray out for OSU. Starting CB Florence out for Oregon. Both big losses. OSU missing the entire left half of their offensive line doe.

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
nevar forget. DICKROD.

the espn intro for this game....#tears

still cant believe they lost this shit

DICKROD!

No shit, I was a senior in high school and I played in the WV HS state championship that day. We lost in heartbreaking fashion, but afterward I was upbeat because "At least we can go watch WVU secure a spot in the national title!" Went with my dad and two of my friends, and we were tentatively planning our trip to Louisiana for the title game on the drive to Morgantown.

And then we fucking BLEW IT. Shittiest sports day ever, and to this day I've never been in a more deathly silent stadium as time expired lol.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Lol bridges and manning gon’ be playing a bunch I guess we will see if osu can complete a pass to their 5’8” receivers vs the B squad

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Ive think I have talked myself into rooting for Michigan. Never root for Ohio State. Georgia willl do the needful in the playoffs anyway.
as someone with intimate familiarity with both fan bases I can say there is no right choice. you did what you had to

bruin

Got BUMGALELEI tonight. OSU is a downfield team with PWNTINEZ. Still could be a one score game at half doe lol

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I don't undersrand why Chiles can't get on da field

Mame YO

slings rocks
No, seriously though, obviously weather matters. Also, though, ya’ll wouldn’t make those concessions if it was the other way around so why should I?

Mame YO

slings rocks
you’ll troll me constantly I can’t return the favor sometimes?

If you’re right you’ll get your chance next week. And you know you will all take that chance. Even if the ducks win that game and make the playoff they’ll lose to Georgia and you’ll @ me then. Right?

Mame YO

slings rocks
that million yard pass to Tez Johnson on literally the same drive was with an open rusher about to sack him lol. He does fine under pressure!

Mame YO

slings rocks
Oregon has allowed 5 sacks vs 7 for UW this season (#1 & 2) while nix has attempted 30 fewer passes and has only 150 fewer yards. He is really good, actually.