• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Week 13 Thread - The End (unless someone @‘s Mame, then there is no end)

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
These guys in the mizzou-arky game aren’t doing their job applications at @Bmack ‘s enterprise franchise any favors with their chirping

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
They throw tons of little screens and hitches and forward handoffs that count as pass yards and inflate his stats. That’s what it means. I mean any qb can do that but when you watch the game you can tell and it really shows itself come 2 minute drill when you need to get the ball down the field and the little sneaky screens don’t do shit.

Mame YO

slings rocks
They throw tons of little screens and hitches and forward handoffs that count as pass yards and inflate his stats. That’s what it means. I mean any qb can do that but when you watch the game you can tell and it really shows itself come 2 minute drill when you need to get the ball down the field and the little sneaky screens don’t do shit.
1) you just described a spread offense

2) you don’t understand *doesn’t* vs *can’t*

When teams sell out on the runs and the screens like Utah did, or as other teams have, Nix still shreds them.

Again, I realize Daniels is doing great this season and that’s fine. This whole thing where everyone wants to shit on Nix because they feel threatened or whatever is fucking dumb.

Mame YO

slings rocks
BACK FOOT BO afraid of getting hit that's why.
Also dumb talking point. Oregon is currently #1 by far in least pressures allowed, sacks allowed.

Even vs UW, UW’s primary strategy was to drop coverage and keep everything in front of them. When you get around to making that montage you’ll notice that Oregon had open guys and they just missed plays. It is what it is but this is a dumb criticism that doesn’t fit what actually happened.

Brick

yes they have had a dominant line the last 2 years and any time they get close to him he looks loke garbage. van wilder in for a rude awakening in NASHNUL.

Mame YO

slings rocks
he does fine. He does sometimes scramble into pressure and that’s annoying but overall he handles pressure fine.

There was a graphic I shared before the UW/Oregon game that basically described this. Penix is best at handling pressure because he just ignores it and bombs it anyway. Nix is still pretty good at handling pressure!

Mame YO

slings rocks
Nah I’m not going to get baited into arguing with you about a qb that you’d be fawning over if he didn’t play for Oregon.