• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Week 11 Thread - Self Esteem

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Anti-Disney folks talk a lot but the second they get to go vacation they'll happily go and just act like it wasn't a thing later.

It's expensive, yes, but treating yourself and family is bigger than whatever nonsense they think they're protesting and they'll go anyway.
file.php

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
if you got screaming brats I understand it

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
Anti-Disney folks talk a lot but the second they get to go vacation they'll happily go and just act like it wasn't a thing later.

It's expensive, yes, but treating yourself and family is bigger than whatever nonsense they think they're protesting and they'll go anyway.
Very true. I saw it with an old co-worker who's a Trump-humper but went to Disney with no problems after complaining for years about how woke it is, etc. He just got back.

And by lower prices, I mean lower than it would be if more people were going. I know they aren't going to lower the prices.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Idk man this USC game has me all kinds of conflicted.

On the one hand, Oregon is the better team top to bottom. On a unit to unit basis, they have the advantage almost across the board. They’re at home. USC just fired their D corch. Oregon has a top 15 or so pass rush and USC allows a lot of sacks. The game is at home, where Oregon is on a 26-1 streak.

On the other hand, if Lincoln Riley pulls his head out of his ass he might realize he has a running game. Caleb Williams is still Caleb Williams. While they don’t have any coherent units outside of maybe special teams that give them an advantage, they do have several really talented standout players that can cause problems. And the roster as a whole is the most talented roster Oregon has faced all season.

Idk USC is obviously in disarray and the line was -15.5 last I looked and I’m hoping Bucky runs for 200+ but the ingredients for a 2011 style upset are there.

PANIC

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
A billionaire Michigan Man who decided he would just buy his way into coaching Charlotte.

Edit: I guess only a Michigan Man in that he was an off-field analyst at Michigan for 3 years.

Wait... did he fund this whole Stallions thing????

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Yeah just can’t be on the sidelines lol. Cheating gets same punishment as buying hamberders

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
I guarantee that this punishment won't even be enacted until next season. They're probably just waiting on the judge to sign off.

Mame YO

slings rocks
If they can get it to stick missing PSU OSU and the shampionship might knock them out of the playoffs so that isn’t nothing, especially if the NCAA throws stuff on top next season.

Mame YO

slings rocks
I see it as a starting point because I’d expect the NCAA to eventually conclude an investigation and punish them separately. I still think michigan should’ve tried to get out in front of it and done something like this weeks ago when they still had cupcakes to face (conveniently allowing harbaugh back in time for da big games). Bad strategy by them.