• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Week 10 Thread - (Don't Fear) The Reaper

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Tell me more about how good Stoops is when he runs the route a yard short on 4th down lol. Fuckin hump

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
“Biggest home game in usc season” Fowler says. Overhead shot and and there’s like 100 people there lol

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
I don’t understand the defensive play calling. Perkins is routinely being parried around the by the tackle when he should be the spy/delayed rusher tracking down Milroe.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Friend was in the rooftop seats at Wrigley

398775766_18393583633040742_5589961193020071274_n.jpg

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
He almost didn't make it, his wife was WASTED at 11am
Mildcats are like 0-5 there... remember Leshoure pummeling them for like 300+ rushing yards in 2012.

They will be playing there a lot when their stadium is being built.

Chicago's Big Ten Team tho.... lmao.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I swear to god if I was a corch I would only play DBs who turn their fucking head and find the ball. These idiots who panic and interfere or just put their hands up and pray would never play for me. I’d rather have a slow ass mother fucker who can at least see the ball go over his head

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
I swear to god if I was a corch I would only play DBs who turn their fucking head and find the ball. These idiots who panic and interfere or just put their hands up and pray would never play for me. I’d rather have a slow ass mother fucker who can at least see the ball go over his head
Eh that's just man coverage for you. I've heard thst good man coverage DBs watch hips of receivers so they know when to look for the ball.