• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Week 10 Thread - (Don't Fear) The Reaper

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
You still have to turn and find the ball. Watch their eyes. You can tell when the ball is in the air. It’s just pitiful. Watch the good dbs. They turn.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Holy shit I don’t know which part of our defense is worse. Right now I would say the linebackers are the weakest.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Of course no flag thrown. Fucking sec refs man. Shit has to stop. They always favor bama it’s beyond ridiculous

fried rice

Blatant Alabama favoritism is par for the course, but not going to make a difference here.

I can’t fathom how there have been three crucial false starts on our fucking center.

fried rice

I feel like the only appropriate thing is for there to be some hideous scandal that ruins Saban and Alabama’s reputation forever.

coogrfan

SMOO leads Rice 33-31 w/3:51 left. Apparently both starting qbs have been knocked out of the game.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
who's the dorkus doing color for the lolorado game?

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Yall must get this fabled PAC network, I have heard of it but never actually seen it.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Man I've been out of watchin footbaw so long that I can't even fake it when my family gets all excited, ya'll gonna have to help me out here... is Gundy still Okie State's corch? I can bust out my Gundy Jersey and just stick with the oldies.