• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Week 1 Thread - Everywhere

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Other than Wake Forest-Virginia Tech 0-0, which can't be beaten, Iowa State's 9-7 victory over Nebraska in 2009 or something is my favorite tard off. Nebraska had 8 turnovers that game...I was in the stands and saw it with my eyes. I have no desire to watch it ever again but some of the highlights make me chortle. This one where the receiver had a clear walk in for a touchdown and just drops the ball is a good one.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
jaycuttler-dontcare.gif

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Football so fucking soft these days. Also what the fuck is with the short shorts??

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Lol the ELON BAD QB who already was at three different schools got benched? Time to hang 'em up, bud

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
If you are a Minnesota sports fan, the WEEK 1 spirit is preparing to be disappointed
Everyone gets to take a turn against Nebraska week 1 to get their season started right. Northwestern pantsed them last year, Illinois before that. Colorado before that. It’s become my favorite tradition