• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Week 0 Thread - Love Will Tear Us Apart

bruin

Dennis Dixon needed to just stay healthy and he wins the Heisman, Oregon needed to beat Arizona, UCLA, and OSU to make the natty.

CJ_24

Lololol. Oregon went 9-4. LSU curb stomped Ohio in the BCS title game. Lawd and Savior Tebow won da Heisman. They really did legalize all drugs in Oregon, DIDN'T THEY

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
As cool as upsetting Ohio State in 2007 was, I actually don't care to revisit that year because it just reminds me that we went 5-7 the following season. Ugh.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I don't think anything can top that Michigan punt fiasco. They'd have been better off just throwing it as far downfield as possible. Even trying to punt it in that situation was painfully stupid.

Brick

ur an idiot. backup qb brady leaf was hurt and they went with 2 bum frosh qbs. i was at the ucla game and they were running WILDCANT with their 3rd string rb (PWNSHAW @doh) maehl was a frosh and switched from S to WR midseason because their were no bodies at all. team was gutted by injuries. there was no one left on offense.

CJ_24

ur an idiot. backup qb brady leaf was hurt and they went with 2 bum frosh qbs. i was at the ucla game and they were running WILDCANT with their 3rd string rb (PWNSHAW @doh) maehl was a frosh and switched from S to WR midseason because their were no bodies at all. team was gutted by injuries. there was no one left on offense.
A reel shampship contender could beat those teams with a punter at qb

bruin

I’m getting the sweats thinking about that ‘07 UCLA team. PRESEASON TOP 12. BRUCE DAVIS. JOE COWAN. Then get absolutely curb stomped in SLC on VERSUS.

Team was so up and down. Lose to 0-5 ND. Then beat top 10 Cal with NATE LONGSHORE two weeks later.

DORRELL made me cry SoCo tears

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
VERSUS used to show those logger games too lol

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
clearly the jersey top covering most of the bottom along with this guy not wearing hip/thigh pads making the pants kind of loose

Ander1345

BOOMER media guys will vote for any HARD NOSE team

It's all Jer'zhan Newton and Keith Randolph hype but we lost our entire secondary to the NFL.

Chase Brown was 80% of the offense(more carries in 2022 alone than the rest of the RB's COMBINED CAREERS) and he's gone. Tommy DeVito had leagues more experience than Altmyer and obv Chase Brown to take some of the pressure off.

I imagine the games we do win will be like 21-14 and my defective heart will be on the edge of giving out the whole time.

Can't wait for the 6-3 BARNBURNER AT IOWA.

Lightningwar

Administrator
When the B1G absorbs flazzzu and klimpson they will have 7/10

B1G! B1G! B1G!

Story on warchant about FSU and Clemson vs the rest of the ACC in terms of being ranked and carrying the water for the conference.

With this poll FSU has been ranked in the top 10 for 253 weeks since they joined the conference 30 years ago. Take the rest of the conference excluding Clemson combine for 135 weeks in the top 10. Clemson has been ranked in the top 10 for 136 times over the same time period.

Top 5 rankings
FSU - 176 weeks
Rest of ACC minus Clemson - 36 weeks

Top 1 rankings
FSU - 57 weeks
Rest of ACC minus Clemson - 0

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Story on warchant

y8QjQuZ.gif

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
It's all Jer'zhan Newton and Keith Randolph hype but we lost our entire secondary to the NFL.

Chase Brown was 80% of the offense(more carries in 2022 alone than the rest of the RB's COMBINED CAREERS) and he's gone. Tommy DeVito had leagues more experience than Altmyer and obv Chase Brown to take some of the pressure off.

I imagine the games we do win will be like 21-14 and my defective heart will be on the edge of giving out the whole time.

Can't wait for the 6-3 BARNBURNER AT IOWA.
I think losing Ryan Waters to Purdue is a bigger loss than Chase Brown

Ander1345

I'm so conflicted. I really dig the simplicity of the defense he and Bret built, guy didn't even use a call sheet it was so simple.

I want him to have success except when they play us. He's gonna go places with Purdue I think.

Ander1345

This was pretty fucking hreatbreaking since we were 3 years into the abysmal Lovie Smith era....

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I made so much money off that UCLA team. I feel like they covered every week.

lol at fucking Syracuse beating Miami by 7 tds. Yikes

CJ_24

Oregon to the Big Ten is the NCAA's crossing the Rubicon moment. It's been building for decades. But that move is it. The Republic is dead. Those idiots killed it