• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Week 0 Thread - Love Will Tear Us Apart

bruin

But love, love will tear us apart again
Love, love will tear us apart again

We're back, bros. Crank some Joy Division. I sure have with City winning the prestigious treble this offseason. I'm glad to bring you guys another season of WEEKLY threads where we discuss this ridiculous sport. Stay for @CJ_24 saying it's not the same as the 1996 Heisman campaign from Iowa State's Troy Davis to PREHM bringing up brands and Corso's love for PUDDLES. I hope everyone has had a nice summer. We're back, baby.

Notable Matchups:

Navy vs Notre Dame, 11:30 AM PT - NBC (Dublin, Ireland)
Ohio at San Diego State, 4:00 PT - FS1
Hawaii at Vanderbilt, 4:30 PT - SEC NETWORK
San Jose State at USC, 5:00 PT - PAC-12 NETWORK
FIU at Louisiana Tech, 6:00 PT - CBS SPORTS NET

maxresdefault.jpg

s-l400.jpg

1978b.jpg

fatfan_medium.jpg

812xCwlYN0L.jpg

Untitled-design-8-1600x900.jpg

MV5BMTMxNjQ1NTI3OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTYxNzI0NA@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

John_Canzano.png

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Not a bad deal though, getting your weird seasonal loss out of the way early, and in an entirely different country no less!

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
can we send him money so he can get a non $3 haircut?

Ander1345

No week 0 Illini game this year. Just hoping for some good option football from Navy but I don't think the upset happens. Would be a wild way for the Brian Newberry era to start.

Ander1345

PAC-Whatever media has been hitting the emergency copium stash spiked with recency bias.

Brick

to be fair this actually gonna prolly be the best the pac has been in a very long time tho. bottom 4 may be comically bad but DILLY DILLY and THA BOOMER IN BOULDER will at least be not boring.

bruin

to be fair this actually gonna prolly be the best the pac has been in a very long time tho. bottom 4 may be comically bad but DILLY DILLY and THA BOOMER IN BOULDER will at least be not boring.

srs q.

Best pac of QB’s in the league since 98?

CADE, Akili. BROCK, Jenkins, J Smith, Carson Palmer

CALEB, NIX, PENNNNIX, Ward, JAYDEN, dante MOORE, Reesing