• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Bowl Thread - Lucky Man

Mame YO

slings rocks
The thing about the huskies fans whining about calls not going their way is that they left a wake of fans whining about calls not going their way all season lol. Ask any Utah or OSU fan how they feel about their game against the huskies this year. They’ll have some things to say!

On a related note, there was some recent TWATTER discussion about the perception around penalties vs the reality and I thought it was pretty interesting. I’m having a hard time finding the tweets right now but to paraphrase quickly: a lot of people feel like the favorites get bailed out by the refs. In reality, teams facing Alabama, for example, barely ever get called for holding. Oregon had one of the better pass rushes in the nation this year and almost nobody ever got called for holding playing against them. Anyway, the general consensus was that the underdog team is usually helped more than hurt, on average, by the referees.

Brick

Eh, you only think that because Michigan didn't have an offense that could put up 50 points on anybody. Michigan went 15-0, is number 1 in essentially all of the advanced metrics, beat 3 teams that finished in the top 10, and according to SP+, had the second-best defense since 2000 (although I'm little suspect on this one, because the top 10 defenses since 2000 included this years' PSU and OSU teams...). They definitely aren't Georgia or Bama at the top of their powers, but they aren't far off.
they could have rolled out the ball with their second unit and won their first 9 games. schedule sucked. impressive end to the season but this was the worst group of 4 teams in recent memory. u know the offense is dogwater. lol at u using the @Mame YO advanced metrics.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

...how do you have it memorized

Latham, that pass rusher Dallas Turner, and both starting CBs Kool-aid and Arnold are the only players that will probably be selected in the first round
The prophecy was written so the SAINTS GET (1st round talent) KOOLAID IN THE 2ND

Falcons overpay KURT and reach for PENIX

New Orleans hasn't felt this good since Andrew Jackson formed an alliance with the pirate Jean Lafitte