• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Bowl Thread - Lucky Man

bruin

Happiness, more or less
It's just a change in me, something in my liberty
Oh, my, my
Happiness, coming and going
I watch you look at me, and watch my fever grow
And I know just where I am

Happy December, bros. The end of 2023 is near and we’ll go out with a bang in this the Bowl thread. Post all Bowl related news here. Things get kicked off a week from this Saturday. The season flew by too quick bros. But, we always can keep on rocking in the free world.

IMG_8199.jpegIMG_8200.jpegIMG_8201.jpegIMG_8202.jpegIMG_8203.jpegIMG_8204.jpegIMG_8178.pngIMG_8144.jpegIMG_7954.jpegIMG_7690.jpeg

Last edited:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I think I saw they only gave away $500 in free beer. Seems easily worth the free publicity.

CJ_24

I think I saw they only gave away $500 in free beer. Seems easily worth the free publicity.
According to da internet, dis place has 8 simululator bays, you had to rent a simulator to get free beer, and renting a bay costs $60.00 an hour on Saturdays nights

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
1990RoseBowl_thumb1.jpg

1992Shoulders_thumb.jpg

1993RoseBowlshoulders_thumb.jpg

Mame YO

slings rocks
Interesting how you chose to cherry pick defensive 1st team while ignoring that Oregon had more 1st/2nd team selections.

Mame YO

slings rocks
My argument was always that Oregon had better overall personnel so I’m not sure why you’d use the pac12 selections to argue that isn’t true since it supports my argument lol.

Mame YO

slings rocks
you won’t be laughing when UW loses 30 super seniors after this season and has 260lb 2-3 star CROOTS on the line to replace them lol.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
the under on this game was 27.5 lop

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Both this Army and Navy teams deserve a lot of credit. Army implementing an entirely new offensive scheme and Newberry overperforming with a Navy team that looked abysmal the last two seasons.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
5000 yards from scrimmage and 50 TDs is about what Caleb did last year....

Solidly elite.

Lightningwar

Administrator
FSU, the team not worthy of a top 4 CFP ranking held Daniels to 1 TD, which was scored in garbage time against the fourth string down 45-17 with about 1 min left. All of those SEC defenses were torched by Daniels all year, nobody held him to under 3 TDs. Bama has a 50/50 chance of losing at home if they don't literally cheap shot him out of the game.

1702223417730.png