• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: Championship Week Thread- I've Seen All Good People

digs

sun of nothing
Washington needs to win and make the pac12 the lineal champ in perpetuity! Do it for the pac

Mame YO

slings rocks
UW beat Tejas last year. If Michigan beats Bama this is probably the second easiest path for them.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The committee also won't risk having a shitty matchup on paper become a dire ass game in reality.

FSU can't move the ball. A team with a month to game plan for that is going to poop on them. Game would be over at half.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Big 12 is dead too. That conference has a bunch of nothing left. Two super conferences is all that will be left And ND still out there being assholes

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
The committee also can't risk having a shitty matchup on paper become a dire ass game in reality.

FSU can't move the ball. A team with a month to game plan for that is going to poop on them. Game would be over at half.
Historically like half of the playoff matchups have been over by halftime. Let’s all remember that Alabama was a 4th and 31 conversion against a 6-6 Auburn team from having 2 losses.

digs

sun of nothing
was jerking off to the old coaches poll/ap poll championships in bed last night. The discussion was better, there is no pretend "fair playoffs", and maybe ppl would have to stop scheduling cupcakes.

Big member berries for me this weekend with the demise of the pac HERManos

Mame YO

slings rocks
Re: FSU claiming the natty, if one of the other undefeated teams win the playoff I think most people ignore them. If 1-loss bama wins the whole thing though there will be protest votes in the AP frfr

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
The committee also can't risk having a shitty matchup on paper become a dire ass game in reality.

Like the shitty matchups they gave us last year.

Edit- 2 years ago

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
There is no fucking chance Michigan beats Alabama

I mean I wouldn’t put money on Michigan, but Alabama is probably not as strong as in previous years. They haven’t been some juggernaut that just slipped up for one game earlier in the season.

Mame YO

slings rocks
If Oregon gets Missouri that will be lame af. Everyone opting out. Ty Thompson finally gets to play I guess?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Historically like half of the playoff matchups have been over by halftime. Let’s all remember that Alabama was a 4th and 31 conversion against a 6-6 Auburn team from having 2 losses.
there's a massive difference between those, where the team who got their shit kicked in was at full strength, than there is serving up a team that can't pass for more than 60 yards in a game with either remaining QB and giving good defenses a month to plan for it.