• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: Championship Week Thread- I've Seen All Good People

CJ_24

CFP insanity notwithstanding, I’ve seen LSU projected to play NC State in the Gator Bowl, or Iowa in the Citrus Bowl. I hope I don’t prompt a “come hard and come pissed” style rant @Wuf, but NC State would be kind of a bummer compared to the LSU vs. Iowa stoppable force/moveable object showdown.
LSU would beat Iowa by 60

Brick

CFP insanity notwithstanding, I’ve seen LSU projected to play NC State in the Gator Bowl, or Iowa in the Citrus Bowl. I hope I don’t prompt a “come hard and come pissed” style rant @Wuf, but NC State would be kind of a bummer compared to the LSU vs. Iowa stoppable force/moveable object showdown.
PWNSTRONG vs the LSU d + jayden would be one of the best bowl games. iowa/lsu would make me mad.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Already speculation about ACC collapse, twitter SOURCEZ are saying
FSU was under no illusion the ACC was going to survive in its current form. It is why they said in August they plan to leave. The issue was timing and a grant of rights that locks us into the conference until 2036. Today imo makes it clear the ACC is not viewed in the same light as the SEC or B1G. FSU has to move to get out even if it becomes a court case. Clemson, Miami, and UNC or any other school that plans to compete in this sport needs to jump on board. The conference was not out front and center defending FSU like the SEC was yesterday. The ACC commish looked pained to have to give us the crown last night.

I speculated on warchant this could be a future 30 for 30 where FSU being left out destroyed a conference like the SMU death penalty destroyed the Southwest.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Sec will want UVA and UNC for sure. I don’t think they care about Clemson and fsu. They already have a footprint in those markets. Miami, too, I’d guess and not sure about the rest.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Sec will want UVA and UNC for sure. I don’t think they care about Clemson and fsu. They already have a footprint in those markets. Miami, too, I’d guess and not sure about the rest.
The B18 will make a play for UVA and UNC as well.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Cristobum to da SEC, where he will barely be bowl eligible every year but will have a random win over Tejas or something and never gets fired

digs

sun of nothing
what a dreadful bunch of people to invade my metro area. Glad that shitass bowl is played on the westside where all these incoming fans will fit in

Mame YO

slings rocks
Nobody traveling to the fiesta to watch Oregon v liberty. They better start giving away tickets or the stadium will be half empty.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Not gonna lie Oregon getting Liberty in the bowl after losing the pac12 shampionship and potential cfp appearance to their rival feels bad lol.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
that is fucking perfect

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
1701633673509.png

sick-dumb-and-dumber.gif

Mame YO

slings rocks
the unbalanced scheduling is honestly a massive issue that needs to be fixed. It impacts everything. I know it’s the norm but that doesn’t make it okay. Including da playoffs, SEC getting 4 big bowls while Oregon gets liberty and FSU gets left out of the playoff.

Mame YO

slings rocks
It’s been 22 years since WARSHINGTON has won a game in January. Idk to me to me fuck tejas but I would like to see that streak continue.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
If you’re gonna get traded, i can’t think of a better bowl than the dukes Mayo bowl tho