• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022: The Offseason Thread - The Breakup Song

digs

sun of nothing
flustered-laughing.gif

Brick

plus the chip kelly offense wasn't MATCHUPZZ at all. he'd run the same fucking plays with slight variations all game if they couldn't stop it. LOW IQ INDAVIGILS

digs

sun of nothing
glad ASU is going to be fucking awful this year so I can just concentrate on shitposting from the sidelines not caring about the reaming going on

coogrfan

‘I’ve always loved football until [he] came …’ players say Bloomgren has lost the locker room

“One of our seasons, we were [winless], and we had a team meeting – everyone remembers this – and he told us how he doesn’t need this job, has a smoking hot wife, has [multiple] houses and doesn’t need any of this,” said Cooper, one of several players the Thresher spoke to for this article, three of whom only agreed to be quoted on the condition of anonymity.

According to Peyton*, who confirmed the content of the speech, that meeting was when he started to doubt his head coach.

“That’s when everything changed,” Peyton said. “That’s when we were like ‘this guy is just not a good guy and we don’t want to play football for him.’”

According to Cooper, the problems run beyond just Bloomgren’s inability to connect with his players; he hasn’t been able to craft a game plan that suits his team either.

“I don’t think we utilize our talent to the best of our ability,” Cooper said. “He likes west coast [concepts with a] power run offense. Personally, I don’t think that will work at Rice because we can’t recruit the linemen to run a power run offense. I feel like every coach needs to adapt to their team and Bloomgren does not do that. He sticks to his philosophy and it doesn’t work here. I think if he realized that, we could be really good, but he’s just too stubborn.”

Rice kids are clearly not HARD NOSE.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
In one version of the game when I was an impressionable lad Rice and MTSU always became perineal powerhouses. I still consider them SLEEPING GIANTS to this day because of that one version of NCAA

bruin

plus the chip kelly offense wasn't MATCHUPZZ at all. he'd run the same fucking plays with slight variations all game if they couldn't stop it. LOW IQ INDAVIGILS

Literally would jet sweep left and jet sweep right to LAMICHAEL and teams had no chance.

Cackled to myself remembering they have Bo Nix

Brick

ill tell u wat teams really feared lavasier tuinei, jeff maehl, dj davis, david paulson out in space. lol. would current regime even give offers to any of those playerz? MATCHUPZZZZZ