• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022: The Offseason Thread - The Breakup Song

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
@kella So what's your rationalization when a non-religious person is taken by a con artist?

I've always found it interesting that those who aren't religious see others as gullible. As if their deciding to agree with everyone else that what they believe or don't believe makes sense and it's everyone else who's crazy. It's like Trump humpers who watched Fox and were told Democrats were sheep boing told what to do and believe. For the next month or two, every single die-hard Trumper called every Democrat a sheep. They didn't even realize they were doing the same thing.

I honestly don't care if you're religious or what. Worship or believe or don't believe how you see fit. Just an observation and a question about what you'd think if they weren't those stupid Mormons who are so dumb and gullible that they'll believe anything as your posts imply.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
@kella So what's your rationalization when a non-religious person is taken by a con artist?

I've always found it interesting that those who aren't religious see others as gullible. As if their deciding to agree with everyone else that what they believe or don't believe makes sense and it's everyone else who's crazy. It's like Trump humpers who watched Fox and were told Democrats were sheep boing told what to do and believe. For the next month or two, every single die-hard Trumper called every Democrat a sheep. They didn't even realize they were doing the same thing.

I honestly don't care if you're religious or what. Worship or believe or don't believe how you see fit. Just an observation and a question about what you'd think if they weren't those stupid Mormons who are so dumb and gullible that they'll believe anything as your posts imply.

I don't have a rationalization, I just know there's no Netflix docs involving a middle aged Jewish or Atheist man jerking off a random weirdo just because he asks for it or being sold on a fake girlfriend.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
I don't have a rationalization, I just know there's no Netflix docs involving a middle aged Jewish or Atheist man jerking off a random weirdo just because he asks for it or being sold on a fake girlfriend.

Well, if you're going to get that specific, then of course you haven't seen anything like that. The Puppet Master, as far as I know anyway, doesn't involve any Mormons. And they all fell for a conman. How could that be? When Mormons are so gullible?

All that said, there is something trusting about many religious people, so I can understand the thinking. And I guess I'm flattered that you even thought enough to say you knew you risked offending me (which implies you didn't want to). But it's a pretty broad and cruel brush to paint with as if no one who wasn't religious could be conned. For whatever reason, streaming sites do seem to have a minor fascination with those who share my religious beliefs. My responses to you were somewhat tongue in cheek, but also pointing out that what you wrote wasn't very WWJD. But we're good. Whatever.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations

This guy is trying to troll people in that comment thread

but he appears to actually be dead serious?

"work for the government!!"

eric-bischoff-wow.gif

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy

Says it doesn't help Oregon in anyway letting that info out.

Yeah Bielema said this about his starters too, too bad there's these things called players who like to tell their friends and family when they're told they're the starter, which eventually makes its way to social media circles.

Coaches like to think they have this shit all figured out, but just ask Scott Frost who thinks vomit is LIT.