• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022: The Offseason Thread - The Breakup Song

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
So fans chanting "Fuck you, Mormons" is fine. But post a joke video that your tradition is dominating the PAC12 and

1Oah.gif

digs

sun of nothing
Iowa thing or two to Ferentz as well, Hawkeyes were some of the biggest OOC wins I remember ASU getting while I was a student

bruin

In less than five months on the job, Dan Lanning and his staff accomplished something the staffs under Mike Bellotti, Chip Kelly, Mark Helfrich, Willie Taggart, and Mario Cristobal were not able to do.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
This is such a strange hill to die on.

"He was thinking like a journalist" lol

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
was he drunk? how do you get hit trying to cross a highway? why do you try to cross a highway? He doesn't have AAA?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Don’t want to speculate too much, but yeah, he was probably drunk, which would also explain why he didn’t call AAA or something

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
His beard is totally hiding his double chin and turkey neck. Well done CHIP

BearDownUofA

Festizio
Is Dickie V wrong doe? Portal is fucking garbo
Regardless of whether he's wrong or right, I discount anything that Dookie V says after he attacked Sean Miller and Arizona (despite the fact that there's still no proof that Miller was involved) yet said JACK FUCKING SHIT about the allegations against Duke and Zion Williamson. I have no fucking time for his homer bullshit that ESPN continues to give a national platform to.

That being said, I really hope he's actually beaten his cancer. That's more important than anything.