• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 7 Thread - Babe I'm Gonna Leave You

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Illinois ML was such an easy call. HYPRRRR frauds

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I thought Tennessee would win, but Bama looks completely over matched. Wow.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Is there a better live mascot than Smokey? Used to be Mike the Tiger but he ain’t on the sidelines no more.

CJ_24

I love the Bama-Tennessee rivalry. I can't explain why I've always loved the Third Sunday in October game.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
I love the Bama-Tennessee rivalry. I can't explain why I've always loved the Third Sunday in October game.

Interesting take but ok. Has the rivalry been competitive since Terrence Cody blocked that kick like 15 years ago?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Why are the sports fan bros in this commercial staying at a hotel just to watch the game at a hotel bar?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
What are the refs doing jfc. This was clearly 4th down and short of the line by an entire yard.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Liberty might lose to Gardner Webb lol.

Good.gif

Brick

i haven't been able to watch a bunch but it seems like DILLY DILLY isn't a bum. which is kind of disappointing because this mofo spends a lot of time retweeting oregon offense stats. lmao. HOWEVA ewu, furd, and zona have absolutely terrible defenses.
add BYU. 52 points and 600 yards given up to arky with almost a full quarter left. lol

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That Bama kick returner just let it go over his head and bounce basically at the goal line. What if it bounces backward? Jeez