• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 7 Thread - Babe I'm Gonna Leave You

bruin

Lol love it. I don’t follow recruiting nearly like I used to, but I’ve seen too many 5* burnouts that we’re THEM DUDES then you never heard from them again. CHIP isn’t wasting his time with these cats and has hit the portal hard and developing your 3*. Think UCLA’s class isn’t even in the top 50 at the moment. Just like at Oregon, he’ll sprinkle in a big time recruit here or there, but isn’t playing AIR GUITAR and salivating for #LEGENDS101 OU cringe guy CROOTS.

CHIP CHIP CHIP CHIP

Brick

i haven't been able to watch a bunch but it seems like DILLY DILLY isn't a bum. which is kind of disappointing because this mofo spends a lot of time retweeting oregon offense stats. lmao. HOWEVA ewu, furd, and zona have absolutely terrible defenses. byu and wazzu showings have been good but their defenses are mid at best.

lmao at fucking CRISTOBUM having DA BESS LINE IN THE COUNTRY and doing nothing with it. MARKET CORNERED

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
I'm interested in the actual breakdown, not "these teams have rushing yards and good records."

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Several of those teams got to play OU so

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Weird to leave out UCF and Air Force. I get Air Force isn't a straight up power run offense, but still counts to me.