• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 7 Thread - Babe I'm Gonna Leave You

bruin

Babe, baby, baby, I'm gonna leave you
I said baby, you know I'm gonna leave you
I'll leave you when the summertime
Leave you when the summer comes a-rollin'
Leave you when the summer comes along

Let the Led out. It's Week 7. College Gameday is heading to Knoxville for the Third Saturday in October in a monster Top 10 matchup as the Vols host Alabama. Did you hear Micky D's is bringing back the classic Halloween buckets? Talk about memories. MLB Playoffs are here. NHL begins. Mid week FUN Belt. The Halloween saga comes to an end (for the time being) Hey, I know you're rocking in the free world. We all are. Cheers, bros.

Notable matchups:
Louisiana at Marshall, 4:30 PT - ESPN 2 (Wednesday)
Baylor at West Virginia, 4:00 PT - FS1 (Thursday)
#10 Penn State at #5 Michigan, 9:00 AM PT - FOX
#1 Alabama at #6 Tennessee, 12:30 PT - CBS
#8 Oklahoma State at #13 TCU, 12:30 PT - ABC
#15 North Carolina State at #18 Syracuse, 12:30 PT - ACC NET
#4 Clemson at Florida State, 4:30 PT - ABC
#16 Mississippi State at #22 Kentucky, 4:30 PT - SEC NET
#7 USC at #20 Utah, 5:00 PT - FOX
Washington State at Oregon State, 6:00 PT - PAC12 NET

merlin_132219692_9189f0b7-ec02-4677-956d-7dbc8ec9f4ca-jumbo.jpg

ken-griffey.jpg

711183---cover-thumbnail-image.jpg

TSO_image__68630.1489439993.jpg

1200x0.jpg

1063105668.jpg.jpg

Fans1701_OSUAthletics.jpg

sideline-reporter-stormy-buonantony-provides-a-live-shot-during-the-picture-id1243690295

share.jpg

nhl-regular-season-start-date-616656a75dd20-1634096807.jpg

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Babe, baby, baby, I'm gonna leave you
I said baby, you know I'm gonna leave you
I'll leave you when the summertime
Leave you when the summer comes a-rollin'
Leave you when the summer comes along

Let the Led out. It's Week 7. College Gameday is heading to Knoxville for the Third Saturday in October in a monster Top 10 matchup as the Vols host Alabama. Did you hear Micky D's is bringing back the classic Halloween buckets? Talk about memories. MLB Playoffs are here. NHL begins. Mid week FUN Belt. The Halloween saga comes to an end (for the time being) Hey, I know you're rocking in the free world. We all are. Cheers, bros.

Notable matchups:
Louisiana at Marshall, 4:30 PT - ESPN 2 (Wednesday)
Baylor at West Virginia, 4:00 PT - FS1 (Thursday)
#10 Penn State at #5 Michigan, 9:00 AM PT - FOX
#1 Alabama at #6 Tennessee, 12:30 PT - CBS
#8 Oklahoma State at #13 TCU, 12:30 PT - ABC
#15 North Carolina State at #18 Syracuse, 12:30 PT - ACC NET
#4 Clemson at Florida State, 4:30 PT - ABC
#16 Mississippi State at #22 Kentucky, 4:30 PT - SEC NET
#7 USC at #20 Utah, 5:00 PT - FOX
Washington State at Oregon State, 6:00 PT - PAC12 NET

merlin_132219692_9189f0b7-ec02-4677-956d-7dbc8ec9f4ca-jumbo.jpg

ken-griffey.jpg

711183---cover-thumbnail-image.jpg

TSO_image__68630.1489439993.jpg

1200x0.jpg

1063105668.jpg.jpg

Fans1701_OSUAthletics.jpg

sideline-reporter-stormy-buonantony-provides-a-live-shot-during-the-picture-id1243690295

share.jpg

nhl-regular-season-start-date-616656a75dd20-1634096807.jpg

View attachment 26050

Mame YO

slings rocks

In two weeks we'll see two of the most accurate passers in the country duel it out.

Oregon gon’ get torched in the air. They’re 114th in total passing defense and 98th in passing defense efficiency so far this year. They’re also 127th in third down defense and 96th in red zone defense.

but hey, they stop the run reeel good. That’s the bright spot.

Brick

oregon ready to crown lanning after looking like a JUCO team against UGA and needing a miracle comeback to win over wazzu the team with the worst CROOTS in the conference. lol. byu win looks fine.

offense looks a lot better and wazzu has a good D but furd, zona, ewu are hapless.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Stanford looking like they don't even want to win football games after that shit vs the Beavers.

I think Oregon is heavily improved but UGA would dumpster them again if they played, cuz SEC ya know.

Mame YO

slings rocks
I honestly expect the Ducks to lose to UCLA on account of the Duck passing D being trash, if that wasn’t clear from my previous post citing their awful defensive statistics lol.

As a homer looking at the depth chart, I guess my best case realistic scenario right now is that the ducks slot in one of their CROOT QBs next season and improve their defense. The team is young overall on both sides of the ball. The one sore spot appears to be the loss of FOUR starters to graduation on the offensive line at the end of this season. If Lanning is to show value, it’s by CROOTING DA TRENCHES and CORCHING DA D.

overall, this team could be very good in two years if Lanning is da REAL DEAL imo. And if not the Ducks can just hire another least coast guy and be used as a stepping stone again.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That's actually true for any year but this year lol

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Regardless of what happens the rest of the season, what Josh Heupel has done is nothing short of a miracle. Look at where TN was 18 months ago. 35 players transferred out after Pruitt was fired. He took a cast off qb and built one of the top offenses in the nation last year and this year has them top 10 and undefeated with heisman talk. Miracle worker, seriously.

And he didn’t start with a powerhouse either. Tn beeen deader n hell for 15 years.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I don’t remember what I said about the hire at the time but if I criticized it, I’m a moron.

Only thing you said really was:

UCF prolly hire Elliot and end up with the better corch

Elliott is the current KLIMPSON CHUD ruining PWNSTRONG. You also said:

He do got a good double chin tho.

Here are the other BUMS, though:

Heupel is 19-4. Someone please hire him.
At least Heupel will have Tennessee's looming probation for an excuse when he loses 9 games a season for the next few years.
will people stop hiring AMERICAN conference corches. please. just stop.
He really lost a lot of the UCF fan base this year with the shit results. They turned his Hype nickname into Hippo.
Landed a 4* WR today with no coach. Something Heupel couldn’t do in 4 recruiting classes.

HIPPO HATES CROOTIN

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
He got the receipts!

I probably would have said worse but by that time I was dead inside to ut football. Still sort of am. I enjoy watching them but I don’t live and die with it. It was prolly a good thing we sucked actually but it didn’t need to be for so long. Couldn’t we have just stopped with bitch jones? Had to go through Pruitt too?