• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 13 Thread - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
That qb is stupid. You have to throw the ball into the end zone 3 times. No running around dipshit

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
NC State's RB is named Zonovan

CEd.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Feels like Washington's offense has sucked forever

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Wow everything us falling in place for Illinois to get a bowl bid with TCU losing, Coastal Carolina winning, Texas winning

I bet we'll lose to Northwestern anyway.

coogrfan

Is UNC going to blow this? Tarheels give up a long td pass and then allow NC State to recover the onside kick.

Brick

oh man i can't imagine the meltdown if CROOTS lose to the TENTH BEST ROSTER or whatever tomorrow. the beavs winning the north would be just chef's kiss for CRISTOBUM.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
oh man i can't imagine the meltdown if CROOTS lose to the TENTH BEST ROSTER or whatever tomorrow. the beavs winning the north would be just chef's kiss for CRISTOBUM.

He’s going to get a ten year extension like all these other coaches

Brick

on the COLLEGE FOOTBAW PLAYOFF RANKINGS commercial right now

"is it about the most deserving team or the BEST" - KIRK

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Hardbaugh has to be so nervous. Pucker factor is huge. If Michigan gets off to a slow start it’s over.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Michigan gonna win this with trog ball controlling the clock nonsense and it's going to set them back even further lol

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Gus and Klatt utterly clueless as to what happened on that first play despite even the broadcast camera showing it was a botched snap. How is that possible