• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 13 Thread - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
fan-excited.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The Old Miss kicker just fucked that guy up

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Why wasn't that underthrown go route a flag?

digs

sun of nothing

Would you rather cover a historically bad team or a historically good one?”
The subject came up because I was covering one of those two.
Then came the recent run for Arizona football. Whatever the opposite of riveting is — Miserable? Dreary? Excruciating? — it’s mostly been that
It mostly has to do with the fact that I have to deal with the people involved in the wins and losses on a regular basis.

Yeah, it’s personal

If you need another reason to hate UA I just found wildCatzano

Last edited:

Brick

MAC ALERT MAC ALERT

eastern michigan and central michigan face off for the

MICHIGAN MAC TROPHY

tomorrow at 10 am MENVER time on ESPNU. nurse ur hangover with some MACTION

Awarded to the winner of the directional Michigan schools in the Mid-American Conference, Central Michigan has not won the trophy since 2017, and Eastern Michigan has not held it since 2012.

Eastern Michigan is second in the MAC in scoring. Well, that’s because Central Michigan is first.

highest scoring teams in MAC facing off???

riveting, ISN'T IT???

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Was it @kella that we were talking about MCELROY being a decent commentator last week?

He's been kind of ass this game. Dude really just said you should settle for a 48 yard FG normally with college kickers

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Was it @kella that we were talking about MCELROY being a decent commentator last week?

He's been kind of ass this game. Dude really just said you should settle for a 48 yard FG normally with college kickers
Yeah I just feel like he's a much, much less shitty version of Brian Griese.

bruin

Did they start this SDSU game at 9am? Lmao

I understand the SEC on CBS and everything, but it only makes all the sense in the world for Ark-Mizzou to be at 9 with this at 12:30 Pt local time in Carson lol

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm on ONE SCREEN right now anyway so unfortunately that game getting the boot for MACtion and watching Texas lose again